A week in the life of a Baldock carer: Monday diary entry
A WOMAN whose life was changed forever when her husband was injured in a car accident more than a decade ago is providing a daily insight into her life as a carer. Here’s her entry for Monday.
Back to alarm wake up, tea and medication in bed as usual, then usual routine to get husband up and ready for the day.
After breakfast I made flasks and lunch before I went off to Headway. I was there till mid-afternoon and had to finalise trip for carers tomorrow to Van Hage for a treat.
Went to friends to check on flat and water plants etc.
You may also want to watch:
Very quiet day for a change.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright