A chance to remember lost loved ones as chaplaincy team name Lister memorial date at Stevenage church
- Credit: Archant
If you’ve ever had a family member, colleague or friend who has died at Stevenage’s Lister Hospital, you’ll be very welcome at an annual memorial service being held next month.
You’ll be able to light a candle and remember loved ones during the church service, and there will also be a chance to chat with staff members as refreshments are served.
The memorial service, which is supported by the East and North Herts NHS Trust palliative care team, will be held at 11am on Saturday, November 8. at Holy Trinity Church in High Street, Stevenage.
The Rev Jane Hatton, one of the Trust’s chaplains, said: “Every year we hold this service to allow families and friends to remember their loved ones who died at our hospitals, often after a long period of illness.
“We know from what people tell us every year that the service is very much appreciated, which is why we hope as many people as possible will feel able to attend.”
Anyone who would like to be there, or who is interested in finding out more about the service, should contact Trust’s chaplaincy team.
The invitation also applies to anyone who has connections with patients who have died at the QEII hospital in Welwyn Garden City over the years.
- 1 A1(M) closed in both directions near Letchworth
- 2 Plans approved for former Stevenage bus station site
- 3 Three arrested after cannabis, cash and phones seized
- 4 Lights stolen in Baldock burglary
- 5 Can you spot your school at Stevenage's Commonwealth Games Day?
- 6 11-year-old boy 'seriously injured' after e-scooter and car crash
- 7 Stevenage Armed Forces Day in pictures
- 8 North Herts Sanctuary announces plans to continue support amid service changes
- 9 Villagers pull together to support boy with life-limiting condition
- 10 Weston fraudster given jail time after scamming council out of £700,000
You can email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01438 285138.