Sandy photographers seek venue for 53 Faces of Potton
- Credit: Archant
Sandy Photography Club has completed a new exhibition called 53 Faces of Potton, and is now looking for a venue.
After setting up camp at the Party on Potton Big Weekend, the club welcomed visitors to have their portraits taken for the exhibition.
Club chairman Carlos Santino said: “Whole families joined in to get a snapshot of their happiness, which is the key to the success of the project.
“The idea is it shows how our lives can be enriched by spending time together, whether it be in a small or large community.
“Our dream is to share the project with as many people as possible. To this end we need a venue where there will be enough space to show all 53 portraits together with, as a bonus, all the family and group photographs that were taken on the day.
You may also want to watch:
“All participants will be personally invited to this event to share their experience as models, and also their experience as one of the ’53 Faces of Potton’.
“In order to create projects, and develop the interest in photography, we hope to count on the goodwill of those who wish to support us. Any funds donated could help us in so many ways.”
To find out more about Sandy Photography Club, go to sandyphotoclub.uk, where the Faces of Potton gallery will soon be available to view.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 4 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 5 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Council approves new measures to get to net zero by 2030
- 9 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 10 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?