25-year-old cardiac arrest victim named
A 25-YEAR-OLD woman who died following a cardiac arrest has been named.
An inquest into the death of Samantha Bradshaw, of House Lane in Arlesey, has been opened and adjourned today (Tuesday).
Paramedics, including the Bedfordshire Air Ambulance team, were alerted to her home address at 12.30pm on Sunday.
A spokesman for the air ambulance team said: “Vital early CPR was provided by the ambulance crew but, despite the best efforts of the team, Dr Fran Corcoran pronounced the patient dead at the scene.
“Our thoughts are with her family at this time.”
You may also want to watch:
The coroner is awaiting toxicology reports before the cause of death is officially determined.
* Did you know Samantha? If you would like to pay tribute to her, email email@example.com or call 01438 866200.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 5 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 6 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 7 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 8 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 9 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 10 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther