Your latest traffic update for Wednesday evening in and around Comet country
There are very few problems on roads and motorways around Comet country on Wednesday night. The A1 (M) is running smoothly with the only warning of possible delays being in both directions either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junctions 4 and 3 becau
There are very few problems on roads and motorways around Comet country on Wednesday night.
The A1 (M) is running smoothly with the only warning of possible delays being in both directions either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junctions 4 and 3 because of roadworks where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
Roadworks on the M25 between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood where there is a 50mph speed restriction could also cause delays during the rush hour period.
There is currently queuing traffic clockwise between junction 17and 16 stretching back to junction 20 at Kings Langley because of an earlier broken down lorry.
You may also want to watch:
On the M11 drivers should expect delays both ways between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden because of extensive roadworks and one lane being closed.
There are reports of traffic congestion on the A414 Gascoyne Way, Hertford, around the A119 Ware Road and on the A4008 Pinner Road, Watford.
- 1 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 2 £10,000 fine handed to organisers of remembrance service that saw 150 attendees
- 3 Family call on government to lower age of bowel cancer screenings after mum's death
- 4 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death
- 5 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 6 Council leader reacts to recent stabbings in Stevenage
- 7 Stevenage road closed after crash
- 8 Free trees to be offered to North Herts residents for 'urban forest' plans
- 9 What to expect with pupils heading back to the classroom
- 10 Family shares heartfelt tribute to 'wonderful son and father' Christopher
In Bedfordshire expect delays both ways between the Luton Airport Spur Road at junction 10 and junction 12 with Flitwick because of a contraflow and roadworks and southbound between junction 13 Milton Keynes and junction 12 because of a 50mph speed limit through the roadworks.
There are no problems reported on First Capital Connect or East Coast main line services.