Your latest traffic update for Wednesday evening in and around Comet country
There are very few problems on roads and motorways around Comet country on Wednesday night. The A1 (M) is running smoothly with the only warning of possible delays being in both directions either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junctions 4 and 3 becau
There are very few problems on roads and motorways around Comet country on Wednesday night.
The A1 (M) is running smoothly with the only warning of possible delays being in both directions either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junctions 4 and 3 because of roadworks where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
Roadworks on the M25 between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood where there is a 50mph speed restriction could also cause delays during the rush hour period.
There is currently queuing traffic clockwise between junction 17and 16 stretching back to junction 20 at Kings Langley because of an earlier broken down lorry.
You may also want to watch:
On the M11 drivers should expect delays both ways between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden because of extensive roadworks and one lane being closed.
There are reports of traffic congestion on the A414 Gascoyne Way, Hertford, around the A119 Ware Road and on the A4008 Pinner Road, Watford.
- 1 Shop employee shaken after knifepoint robbery
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Arsonist jailed for 10 years after setting 'terrifying' house fire
- 4 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 5 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 6 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 7 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 8 Herts Cladiators take part in London rally against 'terrible injustice'
- 9 Boy, 13, subjected to distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 10 Bedfordshire schools mark move to two-tier system
In Bedfordshire expect delays both ways between the Luton Airport Spur Road at junction 10 and junction 12 with Flitwick because of a contraflow and roadworks and southbound between junction 13 Milton Keynes and junction 12 because of a 50mph speed limit through the roadworks.
There are no problems reported on First Capital Connect or East Coast main line services.