Your chance to join the Cygnet squad - Stevenage hospital hosts recruitment open day on Wednesday
- Credit: Archant
Nurses and healthcare support workers are being invited to a recruitment open day in Stevenage on Wednesday.
The Cygnet Hospital in Graveley Road, which provides medium secure, low secure and emergency acute mental health services to both men and women, is holding the event so that prospective staff can meet the team and hear what the hospital has to offer.
The event is open to qualified registered mental health nurses, experienced healthcare support workers and those interested in becoming a support worker, and will run from 8am to 10pm.
Visitors to the open day will have the chance to see some of the facilities the hospital has to offer, meet new manager Duncan Barton, hear about the hospital’s plans for the future and talk to nurses and healthcare support workers who are already part of the team.
Recruitment and HR staff will be on hand to arrange interviews and chat through roles that are available.
You may also want to watch:
Duncan said: “We think the best way for people to find out what it might be like to work at Cygnet Stevenage is to come along and visit and ask any questions you might have. They can also see for themselves some of the great facilities and opportunities we have for those joining our team.”
People interested in coming along can feel free to visit at any time between 8am and 10am, or to find out more visit www.cygnetjobs.com or call 01332 228478.
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 3 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 4 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 5 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 6 'COVID can't stop us!' - Zimbabwe school fees raised with garden party after Stevenage Day cancelled
- 7 H-Town Almost Unlocked to celebrate 'eclectic mix' of Hitchin retailers
- 8 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 9 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award
- 10 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers