Win two free places at the Top Hat Stage School in Stevenage!
Top Hat Stage School is a part time performing arts school and agency for children and young adults aged 4 to 17 years of age.
It is one of the leading stage schools in Hertfordshire and is also the longest running being established in 1994. Harry Potter star Rupert Grint is a former pupil.
Teaching children drama, singing and dance (both Tap & Jazz) there are now more than 500 students who attend each week at the six schools across Hertfordshire.
Do you have a child aged between 9 and 11 who might be interested in joining Top Hat? Because this week we are giving away two free places -one for a boy and one for a girl - to the John Henry Newman School sessions where ex-student Ed Westwick also attended (currently Chuck in Gossip Girl). Taking place each Saturday, the winners of this great prize - which is worth �570 - will attend for the next 2 terms.
Starting on January 15 the winners will be working towards staging a Street Dance Show at Campus West in Welwyn Garden City and as well as that, the students will also be working on their very own Fringe Theatre Festival at the New OVO Theatre in St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
No matter what level of experience or talent your child has – Top Hat accepts every child. However, if your child really does have talent, they also run a very successful agency called Top Talent Agency and they regularly supply children for Eastenders, Holby City and West End.
- 1 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 2 Body found in search for missing woman
- 3 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 6 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 7 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire
- 8 Professional artist born out of school lockdown project
- 9 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 10 Historic school to close at end of academic year