Win two free places at the Top Hat Stage School in Stevenage!
Top Hat Stage School is a part time performing arts school and agency for children and young adults aged 4 to 17 years of age.
It is one of the leading stage schools in Hertfordshire and is also the longest running being established in 1994. Harry Potter star Rupert Grint is a former pupil.
Teaching children drama, singing and dance (both Tap & Jazz) there are now more than 500 students who attend each week at the six schools across Hertfordshire.
Do you have a child aged between 9 and 11 who might be interested in joining Top Hat? Because this week we are giving away two free places -one for a boy and one for a girl - to the John Henry Newman School sessions where ex-student Ed Westwick also attended (currently Chuck in Gossip Girl). Taking place each Saturday, the winners of this great prize - which is worth �570 - will attend for the next 2 terms.
Starting on January 15 the winners will be working towards staging a Street Dance Show at Campus West in Welwyn Garden City and as well as that, the students will also be working on their very own Fringe Theatre Festival at the New OVO Theatre in St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
No matter what level of experience or talent your child has – Top Hat accepts every child. However, if your child really does have talent, they also run a very successful agency called Top Talent Agency and they regularly supply children for Eastenders, Holby City and West End.
- 1 Arrests made after assault leaves victim with lacerations to the head
- 2 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 3 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 4 Custodial sentence 'sends strong message' to those carrying knives
- 5 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 6 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 7 Hitchin Beer and Cider Festival in pictures
- 8 Ambulance called to crash between motorcycle and van in Stevenage
- 9 Hospice volunteers mark Churchgate Day on the catwalk with vintage fashion show
- 10 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony