WIN tickets to the homebuilding show at the Birmigham NEC
- Credit: Archant
Comet readers are being offered tickets to the National Homebuilding and Renovating Show at the NEC in Birmingham.
The show takes place from March 27-30 and will feature celebrity experts such as Piers Taylor, award-winning RIBA architect and co-presenter of BBC2 series The House that £100k Built; Michael Holmes, editor-in-chief of Homebuilding and Renovating magazine; and Charlie Luxton, sustainable architectural designer and presenter of More4’s Building the Dream.
There are 10 pairs of tickets up for grabs, with each pair of tickets worth £34.
Tickets also allow entry into both The National Homebuilding and Renovating Show and The Home Improvement Show, taking place in the same hall at the NEC for the first time.
For more information on the show visit www.homebuildingshow.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning a ticket answer the following question.
Who presents the television show Grand Designs on channel 4
- 1 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 2 Body found in search for missing woman
- 3 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 6 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 7 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire
- 8 Professional artist born out of school lockdown project
- 9 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 10 Historic school to close at end of academic year
A – Kevin Pietersen
B – Kevin McCloud
C – Kevin Spacey
Text TC Homebuilding followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost £1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Thursday, February 27 at midday.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0844 3572403.