WIN tickets to the homebuilding show at the Birmigham NEC
- Credit: Archant
Comet readers are being offered tickets to the National Homebuilding and Renovating Show at the NEC in Birmingham.
The show takes place from March 27-30 and will feature celebrity experts such as Piers Taylor, award-winning RIBA architect and co-presenter of BBC2 series The House that £100k Built; Michael Holmes, editor-in-chief of Homebuilding and Renovating magazine; and Charlie Luxton, sustainable architectural designer and presenter of More4’s Building the Dream.
There are 10 pairs of tickets up for grabs, with each pair of tickets worth £34.
Tickets also allow entry into both The National Homebuilding and Renovating Show and The Home Improvement Show, taking place in the same hall at the NEC for the first time.
For more information on the show visit www.homebuildingshow.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning a ticket answer the following question.
Who presents the television show Grand Designs on channel 4
- 1 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 2 Medical spa at the front of breaking down taboos about cosmetic treatments opens in Stevenage
- 3 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 4 CCTV appeal after distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 5 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 6 Have your say on future of Stevenage High Street
- 7 Youths to be questioned by police in connection with fountain foam
- 8 What you need to know about the changing divorce laws
- 9 Darcie's Wish fundraising back on track after 18 months
- 10 Woman suffers cuts and bruises in pub glassing
A – Kevin Pietersen
B – Kevin McCloud
C – Kevin Spacey
Text TC Homebuilding followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost £1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Thursday, February 27 at midday.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0844 3572403.