WIN the chance to open new Bonmarché store in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
The Comet has teamed up with the Westgate Shopping Centre in Stevenage to offer a reader to perform the grand opening of a high street store.
Bonmarché will be opening on Thursday at 9.30am and to celebrate this much anticipated opening, one lucky lady will have the chance to win a prize of a lifetime.
In addition to this, the winner will receive an expert makeover by the team in the new store; with a bra fitting offered by one of their trained fitters and style advice on all the latest fashions and trends.
On the opening day; the store will be offering exclusive opening day discounts, goody bags filled with exciting gifts for the first 30 purchasing customers plus nibbles and treats for those visiting on the opening day.
Plus, if you collect a flyer from the team with your lucky numbers printed; you may be one of five lucky winners of £50 Bonmarché vouchers.
You may also want to watch:
The new store will be latest opening from Bonmarché, offering stylish, quality clothing at affordable prices in sizes 12-24 and the store will also stock the exclusive designer collection from British designer and international couturier David Emanuel.
With a spacious layout and the latest styles available; shopping with Bonmarché is more fun than ever before.
- 1 Arrests made after assault leaves victim with lacerations to the head
- 2 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 3 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 4 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 5 Custodial sentence 'sends strong message' to those carrying knives
- 6 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 7 Hitchin Beer and Cider Festival in pictures
- 8 Ambulance called to crash between motorcycle and van in Stevenage
- 9 Hospice volunteers mark Churchgate Day on the catwalk with vintage fashion show
- 10 You Me At Six to play headline show at Hatfield's Slam Dunk Festival site
The David Emanuel collection is available in the new store in sizes 10-24, with a range of contemporary styles and flattering fits to suit every lady for all occasions.
The Westgate Shopping Centre is open seven days a week and with more than 35 outlets including fashion, cafes, jewellery, gifts and electrical.
The centre also has a car park to ensure easy, stress free shopping.
For your chance to open the store simply answer the following question.
Which British designer designs an exclusive collection for Bonmarché?
(A) David Emanuel
(B) Coco Chanel
(C) Marc Jacobs
Text TC FASHION followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost £1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, April 15 at midnight.
Alternatively you can enter online by clicking the link on the right hand side.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0844 3572403.
T&C’s: One lucky winner will be selected at random to WIN the prize stated above. Winner must be able to come to the new Stevenage store by 9am on April 17. Prize is non transferrable or refundable. No cash alternative. Editor’s decision is final.