WIN the chance to open new Bonmarché store in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
The Comet has teamed up with the Westgate Shopping Centre in Stevenage to offer a reader to perform the grand opening of a high street store.
Bonmarché will be opening on Thursday at 9.30am and to celebrate this much anticipated opening, one lucky lady will have the chance to win a prize of a lifetime.
In addition to this, the winner will receive an expert makeover by the team in the new store; with a bra fitting offered by one of their trained fitters and style advice on all the latest fashions and trends.
On the opening day; the store will be offering exclusive opening day discounts, goody bags filled with exciting gifts for the first 30 purchasing customers plus nibbles and treats for those visiting on the opening day.
Plus, if you collect a flyer from the team with your lucky numbers printed; you may be one of five lucky winners of £50 Bonmarché vouchers.
The new store will be latest opening from Bonmarché, offering stylish, quality clothing at affordable prices in sizes 12-24 and the store will also stock the exclusive designer collection from British designer and international couturier David Emanuel.
With a spacious layout and the latest styles available; shopping with Bonmarché is more fun than ever before.
- 1 Rising costs see refill store in Letchworth close for good
- 2 Family's car window smashed in overnight criminal damage
- 3 Stevenage store wins Opticians of the Year award
- 4 Two men from North Herts wanted by police for failing to attend court
- 5 Motorcyclist 'breaks leg and knee' in Stevenage crash
- 6 All the Thameslink routes which will run during the early October strike
- 7 Man dies following medical episode at Stevenage Cineworld
- 8 Celebrating 50 years of Stevenage's Fairlands Valley Park
- 9 Council discusses measures to ease cost of living crisis for Stevenage residents
- 10 Missing 16-year-old from Letchworth found 'safe and well'
The David Emanuel collection is available in the new store in sizes 10-24, with a range of contemporary styles and flattering fits to suit every lady for all occasions.
The Westgate Shopping Centre is open seven days a week and with more than 35 outlets including fashion, cafes, jewellery, gifts and electrical.
The centre also has a car park to ensure easy, stress free shopping.
For your chance to open the store simply answer the following question.
Which British designer designs an exclusive collection for Bonmarché?
(A) David Emanuel
(B) Coco Chanel
(C) Marc Jacobs
Text TC FASHION followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost £1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, April 15 at midnight.
Alternatively you can enter online by clicking the link on the right hand side.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0844 3572403.
T&C’s: One lucky winner will be selected at random to WIN the prize stated above. Winner must be able to come to the new Stevenage store by 9am on April 17. Prize is non transferrable or refundable. No cash alternative. Editor’s decision is final.