Win Folk by the Oak tickets for Hatfield music festival
WIN tickets to Folk by the Oak in Hatfield in The Comet’s latest music competition.
HELP celebrate Folk by the Oak’s fifth anniversary at Hatfield House this summer.
The Comet has two pairs of tickets to the Sunday, July 22 folk music extravaganza to be won.
Now well known on the festival scene, the day-long event has gone from strength to strength since the first Folk by the Oak back in 2008.
It has become well-loved by audiences and performers alike for its relaxed and family-friendly atmosphere and high-quality hand-picked line-ups.
You may also want to watch:
This year’s programme is no exception, with the acclaimed Show of Hands returning for a headline set, having recently sold-out the Albert Hall in London for a fourth time.
The 2012 line-up also includes the wonderful Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain, Cara Dillon, Scottish band Breabach, Chris Wood, Nancy Kerr & James Fagan, and Emily Barker & The Red Clay Halo.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 5 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 6 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 7 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 8 Do you recognise these people?
- 9 Drugs, weapons and cash recovered as man arrested in Beds village
- 10 Have your say on parking restriction plans
Adult tickets cost �34, rising to �38 on the gate, and children aged five to 15 pay �16.
To be in with a chance of winning one of two pairs of tickets to Folk by the Oak 2012 at Hatfield House, simply answer the following question:
Who is headlining Folk by the Oak this year?
A) Seth Lakeman
B) Show of Hands
To enter, text TC FOLK followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, address and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
* Terms and conditions: The competition closes at noon on Thursday, July 12, 2012.
There are two pairs of tickets for the festival to be won. The winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk
Customer services, 0207 633 5020.