WIN Easter delights with The Mall, Luton
- Credit: Archant
This week the Comet has teamed up with The Mall in Luton to offer readers a chance to win sweet Easter delights and experience a land of mouth watering treats to mark the opening of The Mall’s Marvellous Sweet Dreams Factory.
Join the bonkers Professor Sweet-Tooth as he takes you on a sensory story of how he came to acquire the Sweet Dreams Factory.
From an exciting bubble party and enchanting music to sweet smelling chocolate, visitors will be able to explore all their senses as well as get creative.
Each free session in The Mall’s Marvellous Sweet Dreams Factory lasts for 30 minutes – where children will take home a sweetie treat bag plus design their very own chocolate bar wrapper to take home.
There’s also lots of tips and tricks on how to make your own delicious treats at home.
You may also want to watch:
With the fun already in full swing, you can visit at The Mall until Sunday, and from Wednesday 16th to Monday 21st April (excluding Easter Sunday), with performances at 11am, 12pm, 2pm and 3pm.
Make sure you pre-book your session at the Ask Me Point (the customer services desk outside M&S) in centre to ensure the kids don’t miss out.
- 1 Shop employee shaken after knifepoint robbery
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Arsonist jailed for 10 years after setting 'terrifying' house fire
- 4 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 5 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 6 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 7 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 8 Herts Cladiators take part in London rally against 'terrible injustice'
- 9 Boy, 13, subjected to distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 10 Bedfordshire schools mark move to two-tier system
Visit themall.co.uk/lutoneaster for more information.
And to celebrate the opening of The Mall’s Sweet Dreams Factory this April, The Mall, Luton, is giving three lucky readers the chance to win Easter goodies for all the family from Thornton’s.
Each will be taking home an Easter Gift Collection worth £75. The amazing collection includes a variety of delicious Easter eggs as well as their famous Harry Hopalot models, chocolate hot cross buns, treat eggs, lollies and much more.
To be in with a chance if winning answering the following question:
Which animal is famously associated with Easter?
To enter simply text EASTER followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost £1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Thursday, April 17 at midday.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0844 3572403.
To find out more about what’s on at Easter and The Mall all year round at www.themall.co.uk.