WIN Easter delights with The Mall, Luton
- Credit: Archant
This week the Comet has teamed up with The Mall in Luton to offer readers a chance to win sweet Easter delights and experience a land of mouth watering treats to mark the opening of The Mall’s Marvellous Sweet Dreams Factory.
Join the bonkers Professor Sweet-Tooth as he takes you on a sensory story of how he came to acquire the Sweet Dreams Factory.
From an exciting bubble party and enchanting music to sweet smelling chocolate, visitors will be able to explore all their senses as well as get creative.
Each free session in The Mall’s Marvellous Sweet Dreams Factory lasts for 30 minutes – where children will take home a sweetie treat bag plus design their very own chocolate bar wrapper to take home.
There’s also lots of tips and tricks on how to make your own delicious treats at home.
You may also want to watch:
With the fun already in full swing, you can visit at The Mall until Sunday, and from Wednesday 16th to Monday 21st April (excluding Easter Sunday), with performances at 11am, 12pm, 2pm and 3pm.
Make sure you pre-book your session at the Ask Me Point (the customer services desk outside M&S) in centre to ensure the kids don’t miss out.
- 1 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
- 2 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 3 Council tax to rise as Stevenage residents bear brunt of COVID-19 costs
- 4 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 5 £10,000 fine handed to organisers of remembrance service that saw 150 attendees
- 6 Family call on government to lower age of bowel cancer screenings after mum's death
- 7 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death
- 8 Patients sing praises of new Letchworth vaccine centre
- 9 Council leader reacts to recent stabbings in Stevenage
- 10 Police station evacuated after explosive device handed in
Visit themall.co.uk/lutoneaster for more information.
And to celebrate the opening of The Mall’s Sweet Dreams Factory this April, The Mall, Luton, is giving three lucky readers the chance to win Easter goodies for all the family from Thornton’s.
Each will be taking home an Easter Gift Collection worth £75. The amazing collection includes a variety of delicious Easter eggs as well as their famous Harry Hopalot models, chocolate hot cross buns, treat eggs, lollies and much more.
To be in with a chance if winning answering the following question:
Which animal is famously associated with Easter?
To enter simply text EASTER followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost £1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Thursday, April 17 at midday.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0844 3572403.
To find out more about what’s on at Easter and The Mall all year round at www.themall.co.uk.