Win an iPad, thanks to the Comet!
Readers of The Comet are being given the opportunity to win the ‘must have’ product of the century – an Apple iPad!
The iPad is the latest technological advance from Apple, and follows the concept of the iPhone.
The iPad will offer the facility to tailor their interface with a full range of apps and services that have become second nature to iPhone users.
Apple’s new e-reader application, iBooks, will give users access to their virtual bookshelf will all their digital books easily accessible through a touch on the screen. Imagine having access to all your books as you sit in the park in the sunshine or at the caf� enjoying your caf� latte!
You may also want to watch:
The iPad is a great, fun gaming platform, and in contrast to many portable platforms that have preceded it, the iPad’s high-resolution, 9.7inch LED backlit display will make portable internet viewing of web pages and internet browsing a real breeze.
- 1 Shop employee shaken after knifepoint robbery
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Arsonist jailed for 10 years after setting 'terrifying' house fire
- 4 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 5 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 6 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 7 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 8 Herts Cladiators take part in London rally against 'terrible injustice'
- 9 Boy, 13, subjected to distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 10 Bedfordshire schools mark move to two-tier system
As Apple says: “With iPad, there is no up or down. It’s designed to show off your content in portrait or landscape orientation with every turn. And because it uses a display technology called IPS (in-plane switching), it has a wide, 178� viewing angle.
“So you can hold it almost any way you want and still get a brilliant picture, with excellent colour and contrast.”
Brilliant for an ‘on the move’ lifestyle. Whether using the iPad for work, or for fun, users are going to be amazed by the ease in which they can navigate and interact with the device – you will even be able to read the latest edition of The Comet on screen!