Win an iPad, thanks to the Comet!
Readers of The Comet are being given the opportunity to win the ‘must have’ product of the century – an Apple iPad!
The iPad is the latest technological advance from Apple, and follows the concept of the iPhone.
The iPad will offer the facility to tailor their interface with a full range of apps and services that have become second nature to iPhone users.
Apple’s new e-reader application, iBooks, will give users access to their virtual bookshelf will all their digital books easily accessible through a touch on the screen. Imagine having access to all your books as you sit in the park in the sunshine or at the caf� enjoying your caf� latte!
You may also want to watch:
The iPad is a great, fun gaming platform, and in contrast to many portable platforms that have preceded it, the iPad’s high-resolution, 9.7inch LED backlit display will make portable internet viewing of web pages and internet browsing a real breeze.
- 1 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 2 Body found in search for missing woman
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 6 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire
- 7 COVID-19 cases continue to plummet in Stevenage and North Herts
- 8 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 9 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 10 I love it when a plan comes together: Alex Revell happy with Stevenage's resurgence
As Apple says: “With iPad, there is no up or down. It’s designed to show off your content in portrait or landscape orientation with every turn. And because it uses a display technology called IPS (in-plane switching), it has a wide, 178� viewing angle.
“So you can hold it almost any way you want and still get a brilliant picture, with excellent colour and contrast.”
Brilliant for an ‘on the move’ lifestyle. Whether using the iPad for work, or for fun, users are going to be amazed by the ease in which they can navigate and interact with the device – you will even be able to read the latest edition of The Comet on screen!