WIN a Trek Road Racing Bike worth �550!
Based in Letchworth, Trisports is the South East’s premier multi-sport retailer, providing great service and advice to swim, bike and run enthusiasts of all ages and abilities since 2002.
As you’d expect, we’ve got a superb range of bikes that meet every requirement and budget; from commuter/urban bicycles, to mountain bikes and full-on racing machines. We offer a professional fitting service with all new bikes and our fully equipped workshop caters for all your bike servicing needs.
To celebrate the opening of our NEW Letchworth store, we’re giving you the chance to WIN a fantastic Trek 1.1 Road Racing bike. With both male and female options available on this bike, the lucky winner will be riding away on a great machine worth �550 RRP!
Why not visit the Letchworth store on March 2 to celebrate their grand opening and pick up a free goody bag at the same time?
The official opening event will run from 5pm until 8pm. Pop in for your chance to get your hands on a FREE Goody Bag and take a look around the store.
You may also want to watch:
We’ll also have representatives from Trek Bikes, Mizuno Running, SIS Sports Nutrition and 2XU Sports Apparel to chat to you about all things swim, bike and run!
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this great prize, then all you have to do is answer this simple question:
- 1 Arrests made after assault leaves victim with lacerations to the head
- 2 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 3 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 4 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 5 Custodial sentence 'sends strong message' to those carrying knives
- 6 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 7 Hitchin Beer and Cider Festival in pictures
- 8 Ambulance called to crash between motorcycle and van in Stevenage
- 9 Hospice volunteers mark Churchgate Day on the catwalk with vintage fashion show
- 10 You Me At Six to play headline show at Hatfield's Slam Dunk Festival site
How many sports make up a triathlon?
The competition closes on March 7. The winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative. The editor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into, The winner will have to visit the Letchworth store to collect their prize at a mutually agreed time and date.
For more information on Trisports, visit our website at www.trisports.co.uk
48 Station Road
Phone: 01462 683615
Fax: 01462 683615