WIN! A pair of tickets to this year’s Sonisphere Festival!
This is your chance to win a pair of tickets to this year’s Sonisphere Festival, and witness acts like Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax and Metallica peform
THE big four metal acts are playing at Knebworth next month – and we’re giving away two pairs of tickets to see them at Sonisphere 2011.
Slayer, Anthrax and Megadeth take to the main stage at Sonisphere on Friday, July 8, and the mighty Metallica will be closing the first day of the 72-hour rock fest.
Along with these top acts Limp Bizkit, Biffy Clyro, Slipknot, House of Pain and a host of others will also be performing.
A number of comedians will also be on stage with Sean Hughes, Jarred Christmas and Jackass favourite Steve O among them. Bill Bailey will also bring the curtain down on the Saturn stage on the Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning one of two pairs of weekend camping passes, including arena entry for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and a parking pass just tell us:
All you have to do is answer the following question and then click on the link on the right hand side:
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
Where will Sonisphere take place?
The competition closes on July 1. The winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into. No alternative will be offered.