WIN! A pair of tickets to this year’s Sonisphere Festival!
This is your chance to win a pair of tickets to this year’s Sonisphere Festival, and witness acts like Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax and Metallica peform
THE big four metal acts are playing at Knebworth next month – and we’re giving away two pairs of tickets to see them at Sonisphere 2011.
Slayer, Anthrax and Megadeth take to the main stage at Sonisphere on Friday, July 8, and the mighty Metallica will be closing the first day of the 72-hour rock fest.
Along with these top acts Limp Bizkit, Biffy Clyro, Slipknot, House of Pain and a host of others will also be performing.
A number of comedians will also be on stage with Sean Hughes, Jarred Christmas and Jackass favourite Steve O among them. Bill Bailey will also bring the curtain down on the Saturn stage on the Sunday.
To be in with a chance of winning one of two pairs of weekend camping passes, including arena entry for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and a parking pass just tell us:
All you have to do is answer the following question and then click on the link on the right hand side:
- 1 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 2 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 9 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 10 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know
Where will Sonisphere take place?
The competition closes on July 1. The winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into. No alternative will be offered.