WIN! A Husky Stella Artois Beer Refrigerator
Looking for the perfect gift for the Old Man on Father’s Day (19 June)? Then look no further...
Husky has teamed up with Stella Artois to produce this great little beer refrigerator, just the gift to keep the old boy happy long past Father’s Day. It will slot nicely into the corner of any lounge, kitchen or games room.
With a glass door front, recessed handle and storage shelf, this cool compact refrigerator will keep up to 40 cans of Stella (or any other beer or soft drink for that matter) at the perfect supping temperature.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question…
Where did Stella Artois originate?
A. Leuven in Belgium
B. Luton in England
- 1 Apply for free tickets to see new season of The Masked Singer being filmed in Hertfordshire
- 2 Two men from North Herts wanted by police for failing to attend court
- 3 Family's car window smashed in overnight criminal damage
- 4 Tesco and Aldi among supermarkets issuing 'do not eat' warnings
- 5 Rising costs see refill store in Letchworth close for good
- 6 Missing 16-year-old from Letchworth found 'safe and well'
- 7 Baldock Charter Fair returns this week!
- 8 Starry-eyed Letchworth students meet Britain’s first astronaut
- 9 Celebrating 50 years of Stevenage's Fairlands Valley Park
- 10 Man dies following medical episode at Stevenage Cineworld
C. Luxor in Egypt
If you don’t win, for around �130 you can always go to any Argos store or visit www.argos.co.uk and search Stella Artois. Alternatively please visit www.husky-retail.com.
The competition closes on June 22. The winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into. No alternative will be offered.