WIN! A Husky Stella Artois Beer Refrigerator
Looking for the perfect gift for the Old Man on Father’s Day (19 June)? Then look no further...
Husky has teamed up with Stella Artois to produce this great little beer refrigerator, just the gift to keep the old boy happy long past Father’s Day. It will slot nicely into the corner of any lounge, kitchen or games room.
With a glass door front, recessed handle and storage shelf, this cool compact refrigerator will keep up to 40 cans of Stella (or any other beer or soft drink for that matter) at the perfect supping temperature.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question…
Where did Stella Artois originate?
You may also want to watch:
A. Leuven in Belgium
B. Luton in England
- 1 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death
- 2 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 3 Stevenage road closed after crash
- 4 We must 'learn to live with COVID' as county takes first steps towards end of lockdown
- 5 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 6 Free trees to be offered to North Herts residents for 'urban forest' plans
- 7 Petition call over council's 'costly bulky waste collection service that encourages fly-tipping'
- 8 Police station evacuated after explosive device handed in
- 9 Have your say on what's next for North Herts Sanctuary building
- 10 Council leader reacts to recent stabbings in Stevenage
C. Luxor in Egypt
If you don’t win, for around �130 you can always go to any Argos store or visit www.argos.co.uk and search Stella Artois. Alternatively please visit www.husky-retail.com.
The competition closes on June 22. The winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into. No alternative will be offered.