WIN! A Husky Stella Artois Beer Refrigerator
Looking for the perfect gift for the Old Man on Father’s Day (19 June)? Then look no further...
Husky has teamed up with Stella Artois to produce this great little beer refrigerator, just the gift to keep the old boy happy long past Father’s Day. It will slot nicely into the corner of any lounge, kitchen or games room.
With a glass door front, recessed handle and storage shelf, this cool compact refrigerator will keep up to 40 cans of Stella (or any other beer or soft drink for that matter) at the perfect supping temperature.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question…
Where did Stella Artois originate?
You may also want to watch:
A. Leuven in Belgium
B. Luton in England
- 1 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 2 Teaching assistant celebrates 50 years of working at school
- 3 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 4 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 5 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says county council
- 6 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 7 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 8 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 9 Still no justice for paramedic killed in 2018 crash
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after medical incident in town centre
C. Luxor in Egypt
If you don’t win, for around �130 you can always go to any Argos store or visit www.argos.co.uk and search Stella Artois. Alternatively please visit www.husky-retail.com.
The competition closes on June 22. The winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into. No alternative will be offered.