Win a fantastic make-up hamper filled with Lancome, Benefit and Yves St Laurent, thanks to Boots, Stevenage
Boots in Stevenage is now stocking your favourite premium beauty brands. Lancome, Benefit and Yves St Laurent, will now be available, alongside No7, the UK’s leading cosmetics and skincare brand.
And to celebrate, Boots in Stevenage is offering one lucky reader the chance to win a hamper full of fantastic beauty products from these top brand names!
In addition, on July 7, 2010, the store will be holding a party, giving free makeovers and goodie bags to customers (subject to availability), with the first 50 customers through the door on the day, receiving an exclusive goodie bag.
The store will also be raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support by holding a raffle, giving customers the chance to win some fabulous prizes.
Why not come along to Boots in Stevenage to see what’s new in-store, and treat yourself to some of our gorgeous beauty products today.
You may also want to watch:
Other beauty products available include popular brands such as Max Factor, 17 and ladies and men’s fragrances such as Armani, Lacoste DKNY and Euphoria.
In addition, the pharmacy offers a range of free services, including Medicines Check-ups and Repeat Prescription Collection, as well as providing an efficient dispensing service, along with professional healthcare advice.
- 1 Shop employee shaken after knifepoint robbery
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Arsonist jailed for 10 years after setting 'terrifying' house fire
- 4 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 5 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 6 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 7 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 8 Herts Cladiators take part in London rally against 'terrible injustice'
- 9 Boy, 13, subjected to distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 10 Bedfordshire schools mark move to two-tier system
The store and pharmacy - which is at 43 - 45 Queensway is open from 8.30am – 5.30pm Mon – Fri, 8.30am - 6pm on Sat and 10am - 4pm on Sunday.