Win a fantastic make-up hamper filled with Lancome, Benefit and Yves St Laurent, thanks to Boots, Stevenage
Boots in Stevenage is now stocking your favourite premium beauty brands. Lancome, Benefit and Yves St Laurent, will now be available, alongside No7, the UK’s leading cosmetics and skincare brand.
And to celebrate, Boots in Stevenage is offering one lucky reader the chance to win a hamper full of fantastic beauty products from these top brand names!
In addition, on July 7, 2010, the store will be holding a party, giving free makeovers and goodie bags to customers (subject to availability), with the first 50 customers through the door on the day, receiving an exclusive goodie bag.
The store will also be raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support by holding a raffle, giving customers the chance to win some fabulous prizes.
Why not come along to Boots in Stevenage to see what’s new in-store, and treat yourself to some of our gorgeous beauty products today.
You may also want to watch:
Other beauty products available include popular brands such as Max Factor, 17 and ladies and men’s fragrances such as Armani, Lacoste DKNY and Euphoria.
In addition, the pharmacy offers a range of free services, including Medicines Check-ups and Repeat Prescription Collection, as well as providing an efficient dispensing service, along with professional healthcare advice.
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 3 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 4 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 5 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 6 'COVID can't stop us!' - Zimbabwe school fees raised with garden party after Stevenage Day cancelled
- 7 H-Town Almost Unlocked to celebrate 'eclectic mix' of Hitchin retailers
- 8 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 9 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers
- 10 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award
The store and pharmacy - which is at 43 - 45 Queensway is open from 8.30am – 5.30pm Mon – Fri, 8.30am - 6pm on Sat and 10am - 4pm on Sunday.