Win a family membership to Willows Farm Village in St Albans
Parents can keep their children entertained this sizzling summer holiday at Willows Farm Village, near St Albans, Hertfordshire during its Summer Spectacular event running 23rd July to 4th September 2011, 10am to 5.30pm.
New activities to try for 2011 include the JCB Young Drivers Zone with mini-JCB diggers and tractors available for children to pedal around a miniature track, and the Rabbit Racers sit on ride.
Returning for another summer is Willows A-maize-ing Maze, grown from maize seeds and open all day for families to explore. As children find their way through the maze they can search for the name of the six Willows friendly scarecrows, with a �100 Willows voucher prize draw entry for every completed form.
Andrew Wolfe, farmer at Willows, says: “We were busy throughout the spring sowing more than 250,000 maize seeds for our A-maize-ing Maze this year.
“Even though we designed the maze, Anna and I are still puzzled on which path leads us out of the maze when we tested it, so we think visitors will have lots of fun!”
Children will be spoilt for choice with all day adventure play activities and nine different shows daily to enjoy, with something starting every half an hour, from Daft Duck Trials and the Sheep Show, to Sing-a-long-a Woolly.
New this summer, Willows Farm Village has teamed up with Kids Play Childcare to offer an Ofsted registered summer holiday camp. Parents can leave their children for a day of fun, where they will be supervised and catered for from 8.00am to 6.00pm.
- 1 Stevenage doctor 'filled with pride' after taking home national award
- 2 Pupil wins competition to name community space at former bus station
- 3 Patrols to be increased following alleged arson in Letchworth park
- 4 Nissan Qashqai damaged during Letchworth 'vandalism'
- 5 Stevenage's Forster Country: 'Secret plans' for car park and toilet block
- 6 Residents report 30 ambulances queuing at Lister A&E
- 7 Delight from the boss for two-goal Stevenage hero Luke Norris
- 8 Norris at the double as Boro cruise to another home win
- 9 Wife pays loving tribute to former Stevenage Mayor Howard Burrell
- 10 Coldplay, Sir Elton John and Queen tributes set to headline Todd in the Hole Festival 2023
For more information about Willows Farm Village call 0870 129 9718 or visit www.willowsfarmvillage.com
Willows Farm Village is giving lucky readers the chance to win a family membership for a year to Willows valued at �306 (1st prize), and 4x one day admission tickets for 4 lucky runners up!
To be in with a chance of winning just answer the following question:
How many Willows friendly scarecrows are there to find in the A-maize-ing Maze this year?
The competition closes on July 18. The winners will be chosen from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative. The prize is not transferable. The editor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.