Win �500 worth of vouchers to spend at the new Monsoon store in Hitchin!
Glamourous gowns and sparkles to die for will all be unveiled on April 21 when ladies’ favourite Monsoon and Accessorize opens its new shop in Hitchin.
And to celebrate the opening of the bigger, better branch which is crammed with baubles as well as bikinis, we want to give two of our lucky readers the chance to win �250 each to spend in the store.
The larger premises will house an array of Monsoon Originals as well as main range womenswear and beachwear. But there will also be a dedicated section for childrenswear and Accessorize will have its own space too.
So whether you’re looking for something to take away on your holiday or you’re after an outfit for a summer wedding, Monsoon is sure to have the answer. Complete the look in one stop by shopping for handbags, necklaces or sunglasses which will all be on display in Accessorize.
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a �250 voucher to spend at the new Monsoon store in Hitchin, then all you have to do is answer this simple question:
You may also want to watch:
If someone refers to the Monsoon season - what would they be referring to?
a) The release of summer high fashion for the store
- 1 Arrests made after assault leaves victim with lacerations to the head
- 2 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 3 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 4 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 5 Custodial sentence 'sends strong message' to those carrying knives
- 6 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 7 Hitchin Beer and Cider Festival in pictures
- 8 Ambulance called to crash between motorcycle and van in Stevenage
- 9 Hospice volunteers mark Churchgate Day on the catwalk with vintage fashion show
- 10 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
b) Rainy weather usually experienced in South East Asia
c) Gathering of Meerkats on the plain
Monsoon’s new home will be at: Unit 3, 121/123 Bancroft, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG5 1LS. Tel: 01462 434333
The competition closes on May 2. The winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. The editor’s decision is final. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. The vouchers must be redeemed in the Hitchin store. No correspondence will be entered into.