Website woe for OAPs
SIR – It has not taken long for the helpless brigade to be caught carrying out their scurrilous tactics namely operating a website closely akin to the Letchworth Garden City Council s. They say that there was no intention to interfere with residents who w
SIR - It has not taken long for the helpless brigade to be caught carrying out their scurrilous tactics namely operating a website closely akin to the Letchworth Garden City Council's. They say that there was no intention to interfere with residents who were trying to contact the LGCC site. But when pensioners were enquiring about coach trips sponsored by the council their misdialling got the following message 'there are no events'.
One must ask the question if there was no intention to interfere why was this negative statement recorded on their website? Now the citizens of Letchworth can see for themselves how pathetic the helpless group are by operating in this underhand manner and I would imagine there are some red faces due to their having shot themselves in the foot.
Furthermore they keep on stating that the LGCC is ineffectual so perhaps they should cut out last week's letter by Cllr Keogh and hang it on the wall as a permanent reminder on how to act in a decent manner.
- 1 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 2 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 3 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 4 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 5 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 6 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 7 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 8 Anti-spiking campaign launched at Old Town pub
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 Tens of thousands donated to charity by Hitchin-based construction company