Vote for your Salon of the Year 2014
- Credit: Archant
Tell us who you think is best!
We have five salons who are taking part in The Comet’s Salon of the Year 2014.
The contenders are:
1 - Amore Salon - 46a Bancroft, Hitchin
2 - Cove Spa - 8-10 Arcade Walk, Hitchin
3 - Kerie Hoy - 30 Bridge Street, Hitchin
4 - Little Roots - 31 Bridge Street, Hitchin
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 3 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 4 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 5 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 6 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 7 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 10 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
5 - Talents - 93 Bancroft, Hitchin
To vote for your favourite please text TC SALON followed by your selection (1, 2, etc) and your name, address and postcode to 80058. For example: TC SALON 1 John Smith 12 Old Street, Stevenage, SG2 0AB. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Alternatively you can submit your vote in our online form by clicking the link located on the right hand side.
Terms and Conditions
The lines close at 11pm on Friday June 06, 2014.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply. Customer services 0844 3572403.