Vote for your Salon of the Year 2014
- Credit: Archant
Tell us who you think is best!
We have five salons who are taking part in The Comet’s Salon of the Year 2014.
The contenders are:
1 - Amore Salon - 46a Bancroft, Hitchin
2 - Cove Spa - 8-10 Arcade Walk, Hitchin
You may also want to watch:
3 - Kerie Hoy - 30 Bridge Street, Hitchin
4 - Little Roots - 31 Bridge Street, Hitchin
- 1 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 2 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 3 Patients sing praises of new Letchworth vaccine centre
- 4 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 5 Stalker jailed after six month period that left victim 'powerless'
- 6 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 7 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 8 Council tax to rise as Stevenage residents bear brunt of COVID-19 costs
- 9 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 10 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
5 - Talents - 93 Bancroft, Hitchin
To vote for your favourite please text TC SALON followed by your selection (1, 2, etc) and your name, address and postcode to 80058. For example: TC SALON 1 John Smith 12 Old Street, Stevenage, SG2 0AB. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Alternatively you can submit your vote in our online form by clicking the link located on the right hand side.
Terms and Conditions
The lines close at 11pm on Friday June 06, 2014.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply. Customer services 0844 3572403.