Vote for your Salon of the Year 2014
- Credit: Archant
Tell us who you think is best!
We have five salons who are taking part in The Comet’s Salon of the Year 2014.
The contenders are:
1 - Amore Salon - 46a Bancroft, Hitchin
2 - Cove Spa - 8-10 Arcade Walk, Hitchin
You may also want to watch:
3 - Kerie Hoy - 30 Bridge Street, Hitchin
4 - Little Roots - 31 Bridge Street, Hitchin
- 1 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 2 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 3 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 4 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
- 5 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 6 Officers investigating vehicle interferences urge victims to come forward
- 7 The beach is back! Hitchin to welcome the return of sun and sand for the ultimate staycation
- 8 New mental health unit earmarked for Stevenage
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 A family affair and club history make it a special day for Letchworth
5 - Talents - 93 Bancroft, Hitchin
To vote for your favourite please text TC SALON followed by your selection (1, 2, etc) and your name, address and postcode to 80058. For example: TC SALON 1 John Smith 12 Old Street, Stevenage, SG2 0AB. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Alternatively you can submit your vote in our online form by clicking the link located on the right hand side.
Terms and Conditions
The lines close at 11pm on Friday June 06, 2014.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply. Customer services 0844 3572403.