Two men injured after two vehicles collide on A1 (M)
Two men were injured after two vehicles collided on the A1 (M) near Stotfold on Saturday morning. The East of England Ambulance Service was alerted to reports of a van and a 4x4 in collision just before junction 10 on the northbound carriageway of the A1
Two men were injured after two vehicles collided on the A1 (M) near Stotfold on Saturday morning.
The East of England Ambulance Service was alerted to reports of a van and a 4x4 in collision just before junction 10 on the northbound carriageway of the A1 (M) at 7.42am. Two ambulance crews and a paramedic officer from Letchworth station were sent to the scene.
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson said: "When our crews arrived, the 4x4 was on its side on the carriageway. The man inside was unable to get out on his own. He was assisted by paramedics and following treatment and stabilisation was conveyed to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage with minor injuries."
The man in the transit van, believed to be 43 and from Milton Keynes, also received minor injuries, and was also conveyed to the Lister Hospital.
They were both later discharged from hospital after treatment.
- 1 More than 80 vacancies up for grabs at Stevenage Airbus
- 2 Stevenage Iceland to permanently close today
- 3 Emergency services attend crash near busy Stevenage roundabout
- 4 Man charged with GBH after stabbing in Hitchin
- 5 Airbus: Stevenage's out of this world impact on space missions over seven decades
- 6 Woman sentenced after Aldi bottle smashing spree
- 7 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 8 A brief history of Fairfield: One of Bedfordshire's newest towns
- 9 Our Bedfordshire villages: 'Rural reporting has been my greatest pleasure'
- 10 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage