Two men injured after two vehicles collide on A1 (M)
Two men were injured after two vehicles collided on the A1 (M) near Stotfold on Saturday morning. The East of England Ambulance Service was alerted to reports of a van and a 4x4 in collision just before junction 10 on the northbound carriageway of the A1
Two men were injured after two vehicles collided on the A1 (M) near Stotfold on Saturday morning.
The East of England Ambulance Service was alerted to reports of a van and a 4x4 in collision just before junction 10 on the northbound carriageway of the A1 (M) at 7.42am. Two ambulance crews and a paramedic officer from Letchworth station were sent to the scene.
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson said: "When our crews arrived, the 4x4 was on its side on the carriageway. The man inside was unable to get out on his own. He was assisted by paramedics and following treatment and stabilisation was conveyed to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage with minor injuries."
The man in the transit van, believed to be 43 and from Milton Keynes, also received minor injuries, and was also conveyed to the Lister Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
They were both later discharged from hospital after treatment.
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 3 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 4 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 5 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 6 'COVID can't stop us!' - Zimbabwe school fees raised with garden party after Stevenage Day cancelled
- 7 H-Town Almost Unlocked to celebrate 'eclectic mix' of Hitchin retailers
- 8 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 9 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award
- 10 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers