Two men injured after two vehicles collide on A1 (M)
Two men were injured after two vehicles collided on the A1 (M) near Stotfold on Saturday morning. The East of England Ambulance Service was alerted to reports of a van and a 4x4 in collision just before junction 10 on the northbound carriageway of the A1
Two men were injured after two vehicles collided on the A1 (M) near Stotfold on Saturday morning.
The East of England Ambulance Service was alerted to reports of a van and a 4x4 in collision just before junction 10 on the northbound carriageway of the A1 (M) at 7.42am. Two ambulance crews and a paramedic officer from Letchworth station were sent to the scene.
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson said: "When our crews arrived, the 4x4 was on its side on the carriageway. The man inside was unable to get out on his own. He was assisted by paramedics and following treatment and stabilisation was conveyed to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage with minor injuries."
The man in the transit van, believed to be 43 and from Milton Keynes, also received minor injuries, and was also conveyed to the Lister Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
They were both later discharged from hospital after treatment.
- 1 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 2 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 3 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 4 Patients sing praises of new Letchworth vaccine centre
- 5 Council tax to rise as Stevenage residents bear brunt of COVID-19 costs
- 6 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
- 7 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 8 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 9 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 10 Stalker jailed after six month period that left victim 'powerless'