Two men injured after two vehicles collide on A1 (M)
Two men were injured after two vehicles collided on the A1 (M) near Stotfold on Saturday morning. The East of England Ambulance Service was alerted to reports of a van and a 4x4 in collision just before junction 10 on the northbound carriageway of the A1
Two men were injured after two vehicles collided on the A1 (M) near Stotfold on Saturday morning.
The East of England Ambulance Service was alerted to reports of a van and a 4x4 in collision just before junction 10 on the northbound carriageway of the A1 (M) at 7.42am. Two ambulance crews and a paramedic officer from Letchworth station were sent to the scene.
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson said: "When our crews arrived, the 4x4 was on its side on the carriageway. The man inside was unable to get out on his own. He was assisted by paramedics and following treatment and stabilisation was conveyed to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage with minor injuries."
The man in the transit van, believed to be 43 and from Milton Keynes, also received minor injuries, and was also conveyed to the Lister Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
They were both later discharged from hospital after treatment.
- 1 Shop employee shaken after knifepoint robbery
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Arsonist jailed for 10 years after setting 'terrifying' house fire
- 4 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 5 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 6 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 7 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 8 Herts Cladiators take part in London rally against 'terrible injustice'
- 9 Boy, 13, subjected to distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 10 Bedfordshire schools mark move to two-tier system