Two injured after crash on A1 (M) between Letchworth and Baldock on Thursday morning
Motorists faced delays on the A1 (M) northbound on Thursday morning between junction 9 at Letchworth Gate and junction 10 Baldock after a crash between two vehicles soon after 7am. Two people were taken to Lister Hospital with minor injuries. Drivers are
Motorists faced delays on the A1 (M) northbound on Thursday morning between junction 9 at Letchworth Gate and junction 10 Baldock after a crash between two vehicles soon after 7am.
Two people were taken to Lister Hospital with minor injuries.
Drivers are being warned that snow is causing poor driving conditions on the A6141 in High Street Baldock towards the Tesco roundabout.
Queuing traffic is reported anticlockwise between junction 21 with the M1 and junction 18 Chorley Wood and clockwise between junction 20 at Kings Langley and junction 23.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are also being warned to expect possible delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit.
The A1 (M) also has delays either side of the Hatfield Tunnel both ways between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks area where there is a 40mph speed limit.
- 1 Missing veteran John Dick found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 2 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 3 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 4 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 5 Custodial sentence 'sends strong message' to those carrying knives
- 6 Arrests made after assault leaves victim with lacerations to the head
- 7 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 8 One-of-a-kind children's book shop opening in town centre
- 9 Hitchin Beer and Cider Festival in pictures
- 10 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
In Stevenage on the A602 Broadhall Way there was slow traffic this morning and also heavy traffic southbound around junction 7 of the A1 (M).
On the M1 there has been very heavy traffic southbound between junction 13 at Bedford and junction 8 at Hemel Hempstead.