Two injured after crash on A1 (M) between Letchworth and Baldock on Thursday morning
Motorists faced delays on the A1 (M) northbound on Thursday morning between junction 9 at Letchworth Gate and junction 10 Baldock after a crash between two vehicles soon after 7am. Two people were taken to Lister Hospital with minor injuries. Drivers are
Motorists faced delays on the A1 (M) northbound on Thursday morning between junction 9 at Letchworth Gate and junction 10 Baldock after a crash between two vehicles soon after 7am.
Two people were taken to Lister Hospital with minor injuries.
Drivers are being warned that snow is causing poor driving conditions on the A6141 in High Street Baldock towards the Tesco roundabout.
Queuing traffic is reported anticlockwise between junction 21 with the M1 and junction 18 Chorley Wood and clockwise between junction 20 at Kings Langley and junction 23.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are also being warned to expect possible delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit.
The A1 (M) also has delays either side of the Hatfield Tunnel both ways between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks area where there is a 40mph speed limit.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 8 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 9 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
In Stevenage on the A602 Broadhall Way there was slow traffic this morning and also heavy traffic southbound around junction 7 of the A1 (M).
On the M1 there has been very heavy traffic southbound between junction 13 at Bedford and junction 8 at Hemel Hempstead.