Twitter profile: Darren Isted
Editor of The Comet and Royston Crow, who loves Britain’s Next Top Model and dislikes pork belly
Name: Darren Isted
Job title: Editor, The Comet and Royston Crow
Area covered: Comet country, Crow country
Favourite story: Man goes to Welling, man gets kicked out of Welling, man reports through crack in the fence, man allowed back in but threatened by Welling officials, Boro lose 2-0, man escapes to insult Welling for evermore, Boro in League 1 and Welling no-where. Justice.
You may also want to watch:
Best thing about being a journalist: Getting invited to so many events
Worst thing about being a journalist: Getting invited to so many events
- 1 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 2 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 5 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 6 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?
- 7 'People power triumphs' as council agrees to change bulky waste collection fees
- 8 Save the date! Popular Eat Alfresco dining experience will return
- 9 Man arrested in connection with petrol station robbery
- 10 Increase in town centre parking charges 'is no help to beleaguered shops clinging on'
Favourite TV programmes: Britain’s Next Top Model
Favourite Football/ Rugby team: Stevenage FC, Rugby? Really?
Favourite Food: Will eat absolutely anything but pork belly, tripe or fois gras (don’t ask, it was messy)
Describe yourself in 3 words: Dad, Comet, Boro
If you were not a journalist what would you be: Diplomat (No seriously)
Twitter username: @Comet_Darren
Tweets about: Anything but Pork Belly