Traffic congestion on A1 (M) around Stevenage on Wednesday morning
Rush hour traffic on Wednesday morning on the A1 (M) around Stevenage was very slow southbound between junction 8 at Coreys Mill and junction 7 with the A602 where there was also congestion with traffic stretching back down Broadhall Way. Heavy traffic is
Rush hour traffic on Wednesday morning on the A1 (M) around Stevenage was very slow southbound between junction 8 at Coreys Mill and junction 7 with the A602 where there was also congestion with traffic stretching back down Broadhall Way.
Heavy traffic is also reported either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 of the A1 (M).
Motorists are also warned of possible congestion on the M25 between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 for Chorley Wood and between junction 21 and 18 anticlockwise where there is queuing traffic.
Also, on the M11 expect delays between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 90 with Saffron Walden through the roadworks area.
On the Park Street roundabout in St Albans there is traffic congestion after a two-vehicle accident on the A405.
On the M1 expect delays between junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick because of roadworks and heavy traffic is reported southbound between junction 12 and junction 11 at Dunstable.
- 1 Apply for free tickets to see new season of The Masked Singer being filmed in Hertfordshire
- 2 Two men from North Herts wanted by police for failing to attend court
- 3 Tesco and Aldi among supermarkets issuing 'do not eat' warnings
- 4 Family's car window smashed in overnight criminal damage
- 5 Rising costs see refill store in Letchworth close for good
- 6 Baldock Charter Fair returns this week!
- 7 Starry-eyed Letchworth students meet Britain’s first astronaut
- 8 Missing 16-year-old from Letchworth found 'safe and well'
- 9 Celebrating 50 years of Stevenage's Fairlands Valley Park
- 10 Henlow pub landlord calls last orders on annual beer festival
Heavy traffic is also reported on the A1 Great North Road at Roxton on the Black Cat Roundabout. Also on the A1 there is slow traffic at Sandy southbound at the junction with the A603.