Thursday night problems on M25 for motorists but A1(M) remains congestion free
THERE are several problem spots on the M25 on Thursday night causing delays for motorists. Slow traffic is reported clockwise between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 17 with the A412 at Maple Cross and between junction 20 for the A41 and junction 1
THERE are several problem spots on the M25 on Thursday night causing delays for motorists.
Slow traffic is reported clockwise between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 17 with the A412 at Maple Cross and between junction 20 for the A41 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood.
A 50mph speed limit remains on the M25 between junctions 16 and 18 in both directions through major road works.
On the M11 all lanes have re-opened southbound between junction 9 with the A11 at Saffron Walden and junction 9 at Bishop's Stortford and all speed restrictions on the M11 have been removed north of Bishop's Stortford.
You may also want to watch:
Also on the M11 a contraflow remains around road works in both directions between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden.
On the A1 (M) traffic is running smoothly through Comet country but drivers are warned of possible delays between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the road works in the Hatfield Tunnel.
- 1 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 2 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 5 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 6 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?
- 7 'People power triumphs' as council agrees to change bulky waste collection fees
- 8 Save the date! Popular Eat Alfresco dining experience will return
- 9 Man arrested in connection with petrol station robbery
- 10 Increase in town centre parking charges 'is no help to beleaguered shops clinging on'
There is also slow moving traffic on the A505 in Bedfordshire on Vauxhall Way eastbound between the A4228 Hitchin Road and the A602 Park Way in Luton.