Thursday night problems on M25 for motorists but A1(M) remains congestion free
THERE are several problem spots on the M25 on Thursday night causing delays for motorists. Slow traffic is reported clockwise between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 17 with the A412 at Maple Cross and between junction 20 for the A41 and junction 1
THERE are several problem spots on the M25 on Thursday night causing delays for motorists.
Slow traffic is reported clockwise between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 17 with the A412 at Maple Cross and between junction 20 for the A41 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood.
A 50mph speed limit remains on the M25 between junctions 16 and 18 in both directions through major road works.
On the M11 all lanes have re-opened southbound between junction 9 with the A11 at Saffron Walden and junction 9 at Bishop's Stortford and all speed restrictions on the M11 have been removed north of Bishop's Stortford.
You may also want to watch:
Also on the M11 a contraflow remains around road works in both directions between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden.
On the A1 (M) traffic is running smoothly through Comet country but drivers are warned of possible delays between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the road works in the Hatfield Tunnel.
- 1 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 2 Teaching assistant celebrates 50 years of working at school
- 3 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 4 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says county council
- 5 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 6 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 7 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 8 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 9 Still no justice for paramedic killed in 2018 crash
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after medical incident in town centre
There is also slow moving traffic on the A505 in Bedfordshire on Vauxhall Way eastbound between the A4228 Hitchin Road and the A602 Park Way in Luton.