The trials of the smaller lady
Why, if fashion is not high on your priority list, are you worrying about bootcut jeans being so last season? (Last Word, Comet January 19) Can clothes be designed for real women! How would you define a real woman? I am a size 6/8 and have always been th
Why, if fashion is not high on your priority list, are you worrying about bootcut jeans being so last season? (Last Word, Comet January 19)
Can clothes be designed for real women! How would you define a real woman?
I am a size 6/8 and have always been this size. I cannot put on weight, I have had terrible trouble for years because I could not get clothes to fit me.
There are a few shops now that stock my size but I am still limited on where I can go. I always read in the magazines about larger people and the fashion and that all clothes are for skinny people. Well I can speak from 42 years experience and I can tell you it has not been easy. How about doing an article and some research into clothes for naturally small people and see how difficult it really is. I consider myself as a real woman and at the other end of the scale it's not easy either!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 3 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 6 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 7 Town's multi-million pound investment is 'once in a generation' opportunity
- 8 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 9 More than £250,000 funding agreed for new Stevenage school