Thank-you for a wonderful day
SIR - My friend and I would like to thank Letchworth Garden City Council for a most wonderful day out last Wednesday, August 6. There were about 100 of us. We journeyed up to Norfolk to the lavender fields, where we were given a beanfeast of a buffet l
SIR - My friend and I would like to thank Letchworth Garden City Council for a most wonderful day out last Wednesday, August 6.
There were about 100 of us. We journeyed up to Norfolk to the lavender fields, where we were given a "beanfeast" of a buffet lunch which included poached salmon, meats, salads, etc followed by all kinds of cake with as much tea or coffee as you liked.
We then went on to Sandringham to visit the lovely house, gardens and museum. A quick cup of tea and journey home and it was all free of charge. Well done and many thanks to all concerned. I am sure that our fellow travellers all would feel the same.
You may also want to watch:
and WENDY DENNIS
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 7 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 8 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 9 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 10 Do you recognise these people?