Take your poo with you please
It seems that the dog owning public have forgotten it is against the law to let your dog foul the pavement. I think they need a reminder in The Comet. J FOSTER A poem: The streets of Letchworth are paved with poo It is not very nice and it is unhealthy
It seems that the dog owning public have forgotten it is against the law to let your dog foul the pavement.
I think they need a reminder in The Comet.
You may also want to watch:
The streets of Letchworth are paved with poo
It is not very nice and it is unhealthy too
- 1 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 2 "The most important lesson I've learned is to not give up" - Stevenage girl pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh Awards
- 3 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 4 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 5 Rave reviews come flying in as glam bar welcomes back first clients after months of lockdown
- 6 Who are our Stevenage candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 7 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 8 PE teachers to run seven marathons in seven days
- 9 Early start catches Stevenage sleeping as Mansfield claim the three points
- 10 Raft of measures to help tackle town's litter problem
Slipping and sliding all over the place
It is becoming such a disgrace!
Hillbrow has a large amount
Far too much for me to count
Next time you walk your beloved pup
Please make sure you scoop it up!
In High Avenue there is a similar story
The poo lies there in all its glory
Large dogs, small dogs all have poo
So carry a bag and take it home with you!
In Campers Avenue they do it there too
Dirty great piles of poo
Weaving and dodging to avoid dog poo
Oh there, there is another one stuck to my shoe!
Broadwater Avenue is not a pretty site
It is safe to walk by day and night,
No poo on the ground, there is none to be found,
A poo free walk for owner and hound!
A roaming dog will poo where it feels,
Left on the ground it sticks to our heels
But if you decide to let your dog roam,
You might soon find him in the dog's home!
Now I love dogs of every kind
And their owners, I do not mind,
So come on folks, do not be mean,
Keep the streets of Letchworth clean!
N MORRISON, A dog lover, Letchworth Garden City