Take your poo with you please
It seems that the dog owning public have forgotten it is against the law to let your dog foul the pavement. I think they need a reminder in The Comet. J FOSTER A poem: The streets of Letchworth are paved with poo It is not very nice and it is unhealthy
It seems that the dog owning public have forgotten it is against the law to let your dog foul the pavement.
I think they need a reminder in The Comet.
You may also want to watch:
The streets of Letchworth are paved with poo
It is not very nice and it is unhealthy too
- 1 Ambulance called to crash between motorcycle and van in Stevenage
- 2 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 3 Historic family jewellers scoops up industry awards
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 6 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says county council
- 7 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 8 Letchworth hub will get to the 'heart of community'
- 9 Sacrifices made as Stevenage defiantly answer their critics at Harrogate Town
- 10 Teaching assistant celebrates 50 years of working at school
Slipping and sliding all over the place
It is becoming such a disgrace!
Hillbrow has a large amount
Far too much for me to count
Next time you walk your beloved pup
Please make sure you scoop it up!
In High Avenue there is a similar story
The poo lies there in all its glory
Large dogs, small dogs all have poo
So carry a bag and take it home with you!
In Campers Avenue they do it there too
Dirty great piles of poo
Weaving and dodging to avoid dog poo
Oh there, there is another one stuck to my shoe!
Broadwater Avenue is not a pretty site
It is safe to walk by day and night,
No poo on the ground, there is none to be found,
A poo free walk for owner and hound!
A roaming dog will poo where it feels,
Left on the ground it sticks to our heels
But if you decide to let your dog roam,
You might soon find him in the dog's home!
Now I love dogs of every kind
And their owners, I do not mind,
So come on folks, do not be mean,
Keep the streets of Letchworth clean!
N MORRISON, A dog lover, Letchworth Garden City