Support us all year round
We are writing to thank the generosity of those in Letchworth who donated to our annual Santa & his Sleigh Christmas Collection. Many things may have changed over the years but their kindness has not. It is through their goodwill that we were able to di
We are writing to thank the generosity of those in Letchworth who donated to our annual 'Santa & his Sleigh' Christmas Collection. Many things may have changed over the years but their kindness has not.
It is through their goodwill that we were able to distribute some 230 parcels to help others over Christmas. Our thanks also to The Heritage Foundation and Letchworth Rotary club for their continued support and to Sainsbury's in Letchworth and the Scouts and Guides in Letchworth & Baldock for their help with the parcels themselves. Anyone interested in joining us next year can contact us on 01462 623360 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember that Letchworth Round Table is not just for Christmas. Our aim is to help our local community throughout the year. Our biggest problem is hearing about the causes we should be involved in. We are here to support local groups, families and individuals who need our help; if you know of anybody who would benefit from our assistance please let us know - we will keep any referral strictly confidential if so requested.
On behalf of all the members and friends of Letchworth Round Table we wish everyone a Happy New Year.
You may also want to watch:
Cliff Banks, Chairman Letchworth Round Table
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 6 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 7 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 10 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats