Support Buy Local and get super offers
WHY not put YOUR weight behind our campaign to keep it local? Pledging your support for The Comet s Buy Local campaign will also give you the advantage of being eligible for many of the super offers we will have available in the weeks and months ahead. Af
WHY not put YOUR weight behind our campaign to keep it local?
Pledging your support for The Comet's Buy Local campaign will also give you the advantage of being eligible for many of the super offers we will have available in the weeks and months ahead.
After signing up, indicate the towns you are interested in, whether it is Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth GC or Baldock, and each week you will receive vouchers for the shops in the towns you are interested in, delivered to your inbox on Fridays at midday.
It is simple and easy to do. Just log on to www.thecomet24.co.uk to register and we will do the rest by keeping you up to speed with all the great offers to help you support your local shops.
You may also want to watch:
Every pledge we receive on the site builds the strength of the campaign so let's spread the message - Live Local, Buy Local, Love Local.
Comet deputy editor Steve Langbridge said: "The message we are trying to get across is about helping our communities to thrive.
- 1 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 2 £10,000 fine handed to organisers of remembrance service that saw 150 attendees
- 3 Family call on government to lower age of bowel cancer screenings after mum's death
- 4 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death
- 5 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 6 Council leader reacts to recent stabbings in Stevenage
- 7 Free trees to be offered to North Herts residents for 'urban forest' plans
- 8 Stevenage road closed after crash
- 9 What to expect with pupils heading back to the classroom
- 10 Family shares heartfelt tribute to 'wonderful son and father' Christopher
"We want people to support traders and businesses in their neighbourhoods and towns whenever possible. The campaign is growing and you can pledge your support by signing up to our Pledge-o-meter.."
You can sign up on our pledge page, which you will find on www.thecomet.net/content/comet/news/buy/local/default.aspx
l See page 35 to find out which businesses in your town have signed to our Buy Local campaign.