Lister Voluntary Car Service. I was interested to read Veronica Graham s letter in The Comet on March 1 and feel that I must put pen to paper. As an OAP I have used this voluntary car service on many occasions and must thank one and all concerned for thei
Lister Voluntary Car Service. I was interested to read Veronica Graham's letter in The Comet on March 1 and feel that I must put pen to paper.
As an OAP I have used this voluntary car service on many occasions and must thank one and all concerned for their care and understanding.
These drivers make you feel at ease from the moment they settle you comfortably in their car. You can rest assured whether you need a wheelchair or a helping hand, it will be forthcoming. As regards the homeward journey you have no worry as your driver will wait for you and see you safely in your own front door.
I feel sure that this first class service is appreciated by many.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs E HANLY, Letchworth Garden City
- 1 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 2 Shop employee shaken after knifepoint robbery
- 3 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 4 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 5 Arsonist jailed for 10 years after setting 'terrifying' house fire
- 6 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 7 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 8 Boy, 13, subjected to distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 9 Bedfordshire schools mark move to two-tier system
- 10 Herts Cladiators take part in London rally against 'terrible injustice'