Lister Voluntary Car Service. I was interested to read Veronica Graham s letter in The Comet on March 1 and feel that I must put pen to paper. As an OAP I have used this voluntary car service on many occasions and must thank one and all concerned for thei
Lister Voluntary Car Service. I was interested to read Veronica Graham's letter in The Comet on March 1 and feel that I must put pen to paper.
As an OAP I have used this voluntary car service on many occasions and must thank one and all concerned for their care and understanding.
These drivers make you feel at ease from the moment they settle you comfortably in their car. You can rest assured whether you need a wheelchair or a helping hand, it will be forthcoming. As regards the homeward journey you have no worry as your driver will wait for you and see you safely in your own front door.
I feel sure that this first class service is appreciated by many.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs E HANLY, Letchworth Garden City
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 Police officer's 'text book first aid' saves life of elderly man
- 3 Help transform overgrown land into outdoor classroom
- 4 Appeal to save Astonbury Wood is successful
- 5 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 6 Developer appointed for new Baldock neighbourhoods
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 8 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 9 Rotheram shines on dreary day as Datchworth dump Dunstable
- 10 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site