Store plan won't work
SIR – Congratulations Marks and Spencer s, you are putting the final nail in the coffin for a store that has been a waste of time for years! For a town the size of Stevenage it is no wonder you do not have enough sales when you do not stock what we want.
SIR - Congratulations Marks and Spencer's, you are putting the final nail in the coffin for a store that has been a waste of time for years! For a town the size of Stevenage it is no wonder you do not have enough sales when you do not stock what we want.
I know many people in the area (including staff at the local store!) who resort to driving to Milton Keynes, Cheshunt, Watford, or London Colney for a decent M&S.
We are not a deprived area financially; we are a deprived area of decent stores.
All the big chains that have branches here treat us as second class shoppers!
You may also want to watch:
Filling the store with the rubbish that is not sold elsewhere is hardly solving the problem.
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 8 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 9 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation