Store plan won't work
SIR – Congratulations Marks and Spencer s, you are putting the final nail in the coffin for a store that has been a waste of time for years! For a town the size of Stevenage it is no wonder you do not have enough sales when you do not stock what we want.
SIR - Congratulations Marks and Spencer's, you are putting the final nail in the coffin for a store that has been a waste of time for years! For a town the size of Stevenage it is no wonder you do not have enough sales when you do not stock what we want.
I know many people in the area (including staff at the local store!) who resort to driving to Milton Keynes, Cheshunt, Watford, or London Colney for a decent M&S.
We are not a deprived area financially; we are a deprived area of decent stores.
All the big chains that have branches here treat us as second class shoppers!
You may also want to watch:
Filling the store with the rubbish that is not sold elsewhere is hardly solving the problem.
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED
- 1 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 2 Teaching assistant celebrates 50 years of working at school
- 3 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 4 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says county council
- 5 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 6 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 7 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 8 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 9 Still no justice for paramedic killed in 2018 crash
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after medical incident in town centre