Sponsor: Letchworth Volkswagen
Sponsors of the Parent in a Million award. Click here for more information on Letchworth Volkswagen.
Letchworth Volkswagen is pleased to support the Comet Community Awards, ‘Parent in a Million’ category. We aim to extend our backing further into the community and will be looking to provide sponsorship to a local football team as well as offering work experience to neighbouring schools.
At Christmas we were pleased to provide presents to children via Home-Start, a charity helping parents build better lives for their children and were also pleased to donate prizes to a local Still Birth charity.
Our aim is to be in touch with the community showing we are not just a business but an organisation who want to extend support, build relationships and develop our public spirit.
At Letchworth Volkswagen we have an exciting year ahead, and are looking forward to the new Volkswagen up! which will be on sales from 5th March 2012. All models of the up! are available with personal contract plan rates making all cars very affordable.
On 2nd April 2012 the new Beetle will available, this is the latest model coming to market 73 years after the first Beetle. There are four versions, 3 petrol and one diesel with Blue Motion technology.
Both cars are a welcome addition to the excellent range of Volkswagen vehicles available through our dealership.
- 1 Pupil wins competition to name community space at former bus station
- 2 Man charged following North Herts armed robbery
- 3 Stevenage doctor 'filled with pride' after taking home national award
- 4 Nissan Qashqai damaged during Letchworth 'vandalism'
- 5 Patrols to be increased following alleged arson in Letchworth park
- 6 Coldplay, Sir Elton John and Queen tributes set to headline Todd in the Hole Festival 2023
- 7 Hatfield thief goes to prison days after receiving suspended sentence
- 8 When to put the clocks back as British Summer Time ends this month
- 9 Teenager's mountain bike stolen outside Hitchin McDonalds
- 10 When will the £324 cost of living payment be made?
During Quarter 3 of 2012 we are looking forward to the expansion of our premises, this exciting project will give the capacity for 10 cars to be displayed in our showroom. In addition we will be equipped with the latest technology to provide a new “digital showroom” providing a state of the art site.
Please do call in the see our range of cars you are welcome at any time and you can be assured of a warm reception from us.
We look forward to seeing you!