Sitting on aerial crossroads
Is it me, but the aircraft noise over Hitchin now seems to be constant. I can now hear an aircraft somewhere, from where I live, all the time! The aircraft seem to be going faster, on full power, or de-accelerating going into a whistle. We have aircraft i
Is it me, but the aircraft noise over Hitchin now seems to be constant. I can now hear an aircraft somewhere, from where I live, all the time!
The aircraft seem to be going faster, on full power, or de-accelerating going into a whistle. We have aircraft in a stack going into Luton and Stansted, plus the high aircraft climbing on power going up the country. I feel that we now live on the aerial crossroads and now suffer constant noise!
Someone has told me that the lower level floor has been lowered so as to get more aircraft in our space. Is this all true?
Please remember that all parties, apart from the tax payers, are making money from this! And then pouring tonnes and tonnes of CO2, into our atmosphere! Who in charge, is going to control this, apart from mother nature!
You may also want to watch:
Please complain to Luton Airport Environmental Dept if you agree.
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED
- 1 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 2 Shop employee shaken after knifepoint robbery
- 3 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 4 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 5 Arsonist jailed for 10 years after setting 'terrifying' house fire
- 6 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 7 Boy, 13, subjected to distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 8 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 9 No positives for Revell as Boro meekly surrender to Forest Green Rovers
- 10 Arrest made after man in his 40s dies in A505 crash tragedy