Sign up for voucher bargains
THE Comet s acclaimed Buy Local campaign is gathering pace and more shops are signing up to give readers a boost to the pound in their pockets with great offers. This week more new businesses have signed up to support the campaign to give YOU the chance t
THE Comet's acclaimed Buy Local campaign is gathering pace and more shops are signing up to give readers a boost to the pound in their pockets with great offers.
This week more new businesses have signed up to support the campaign to give YOU the chance to get more for your money with our special vouchers and play a big part in helping the local economy during difficult times.
Newcomers to the list in Letchworth GC include: Just For Me at 9 The Arcade, is offering 10 per cent off of bags and shoes until October 31.
At Moores Pharmacy at 26 Leys Avenue, there is 10 per cent off many items also until October 31.
You may also want to watch:
Hairdressers Dead Swanky at 6 Leys Avenue, is offering �5 off all services also until the end of October while The Music Place at 8 Eastcheap, is also offering ten per cent off everything, excluding items on special offer valid until October 31.
Garden City Flooring Ltd, at Unit 1 Furmston Court, Icknield Way, have an October offer of 20 per cent off rrp on entrance matting natural coir.
- 1 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 2 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 3 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 4 Patients sing praises of new Letchworth vaccine centre
- 5 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 6 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 7 Council tax to rise as Stevenage residents bear brunt of COVID-19 costs
- 8 Stalker jailed after six month period that left victim 'powerless'
- 9 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
- 10 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
The Rock Fryer at 33 Leys Avenue, has 10 per cent off on every order over �15 or a big bottle of Coca Cola, valid until October 15.
Ice Hairdressing, of 2b Mansfield Road, Baldock, is offering a free cut and blow dry when booking a colour with Claire valid until October 31.
In Stevenage WJ Rowe at 119 Bedwell Crescent, is offering a medium cod and regular chips with peas or curry sauce and a can of Pepsi or Tango for �5 until October 31.
Daryl B Hair Salon & Day Spa at 16 Market Place, you pay just �10 for wet cut on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
You can join our campaign by signing up on our pledge page which you will find on www.thecomet.net/content/comet/news/buylocal/default.aspx
This pledge will give you the advantage of being eligible for many of the great offers we will have available in the weeks and months ahead.
After signing up you can indicate what towns you are interested in whether it is Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth GC or Baldock and at the end of every week you will receive your vouchers concerning the shops in the town you are interested in that will be delivered to your inbox on Fridays at midday.
It is simple and easy to do and we will do the rest to keep you up to speed with all the great tempting offers that will be coming along to help you support local shops and businesses who are giving something back in return for your backing.