Right to smoke
SIR – As a smoker, I have to disagree with Hannah (Last Word December 22), she is typical of her type, if you don t like it ban it, she probably is in agreement with 24 hour drinking, and taking children into pubs, she sounds like a typical Blair babe, id
SIR - As a smoker, I have to disagree with Hannah (Last Word December 22), she is typical of her type, if you don't like it ban it, she probably is in agreement with 24 hour drinking, and taking children into pubs, she sounds like a typical Blair babe, idiotic.
With pubs or clubs not serving food, I see no harm in smoking, I enjoy it while out having a peaceful drink, I take it our Hannah does not drive so does not poison me with all the chemicals that are spewed out from your exhaust.
As for the Olympics, does she know how many small companies have to uproot in Leytonstone due to us getting the games.
Please tell us why you are pleased that gays can now, have all the benefits of a married couple, but I cannot have the same rights, due to the fact I just live with my partner.
I assume Hannah Gray also loves the fact that fox hunting has been banned, and that unlimited asylum seekers are allowed into our country, her attitude is the reason this country is slowly going to rack and ruin, people are leaving by the plane-load.
- 1 Stevenage Iceland to permanently close today
- 2 Emergency services attend crash near busy Stevenage roundabout
- 3 Man charged with GBH after stabbing in Hitchin
- 4 More than 80 vacancies up for grabs at Stevenage Airbus
- 5 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 6 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 7 Looking to local talent - Airbus star rises from apprentice to manager
- 8 Will housing expand into Green Belt land near Hitchin?
- 9 Latest on Stevenage Marks & Spencer store opening
- 10 Airbus: Stevenage's out of this world impact on space missions over seven decades