Right to smoke
SIR – As a smoker, I have to disagree with Hannah (Last Word December 22), she is typical of her type, if you don t like it ban it, she probably is in agreement with 24 hour drinking, and taking children into pubs, she sounds like a typical Blair babe, id
SIR - As a smoker, I have to disagree with Hannah (Last Word December 22), she is typical of her type, if you don't like it ban it, she probably is in agreement with 24 hour drinking, and taking children into pubs, she sounds like a typical Blair babe, idiotic.
With pubs or clubs not serving food, I see no harm in smoking, I enjoy it while out having a peaceful drink, I take it our Hannah does not drive so does not poison me with all the chemicals that are spewed out from your exhaust.
As for the Olympics, does she know how many small companies have to uproot in Leytonstone due to us getting the games.
Please tell us why you are pleased that gays can now, have all the benefits of a married couple, but I cannot have the same rights, due to the fact I just live with my partner.
You may also want to watch:
I assume Hannah Gray also loves the fact that fox hunting has been banned, and that unlimited asylum seekers are allowed into our country, her attitude is the reason this country is slowly going to rack and ruin, people are leaving by the plane-load.
- 1 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 2 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 5 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 6 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?
- 7 'People power triumphs' as council agrees to change bulky waste collection fees
- 8 Save the date! Popular Eat Alfresco dining experience will return
- 9 Man arrested in connection with petrol station robbery
- 10 Increase in town centre parking charges 'is no help to beleaguered shops clinging on'