Right to smoke
SIR – As a smoker, I have to disagree with Hannah (Last Word December 22), she is typical of her type, if you don t like it ban it, she probably is in agreement with 24 hour drinking, and taking children into pubs, she sounds like a typical Blair babe, id
SIR - As a smoker, I have to disagree with Hannah (Last Word December 22), she is typical of her type, if you don't like it ban it, she probably is in agreement with 24 hour drinking, and taking children into pubs, she sounds like a typical Blair babe, idiotic.
With pubs or clubs not serving food, I see no harm in smoking, I enjoy it while out having a peaceful drink, I take it our Hannah does not drive so does not poison me with all the chemicals that are spewed out from your exhaust.
As for the Olympics, does she know how many small companies have to uproot in Leytonstone due to us getting the games.
Please tell us why you are pleased that gays can now, have all the benefits of a married couple, but I cannot have the same rights, due to the fact I just live with my partner.
You may also want to watch:
I assume Hannah Gray also loves the fact that fox hunting has been banned, and that unlimited asylum seekers are allowed into our country, her attitude is the reason this country is slowly going to rack and ruin, people are leaving by the plane-load.
- 1 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 2 Teaching assistant celebrates 50 years of working at school
- 3 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 4 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 5 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says county council
- 6 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 7 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 8 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 9 Still no justice for paramedic killed in 2018 crash
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after medical incident in town centre