Queuing traffic on A1 (M) northbound on Wednesday evening heading for Stevenage
Warnings for motorists on Wednesday evening using the A1 (M) of possible delays northbound around junction 6 at Welwyn where there is queuing traffic. Slow moving traffic is also reported on the on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the H
Warnings for motorists on Wednesday evening using the A1 (M) of possible delays northbound around junction 6 at Welwyn where there is queuing traffic.
Slow moving traffic is also reported on the on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed ,limit.
Also expect delays on the M25 between junction 15 with the M40 and junction 17 at Maple Cross through the roadworks where there is a 50mph speed limit.
On the M1 there is heavy traffic northbound between junction 9 at Redbourn and junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road in the roadworks area.
You may also want to watch:
On the M11 delays can be expected between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden in both directions through the roadworks.
In Bedfordshire very slow moving traffic is reported westbound on the A421 westbound at Bedford at junction 13 with the M1 and on the A505 Dunstable Road, Luton, there is slow traffic between Waller Avenue and Leagrave Road.
- 1 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 3 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 4 Unannounced safety inspection of care home following COVID-19 outbreak
- 5 Decision made on opening play areas in Stevenage
- 6 Council tax to rise in county after 'extraordinary' year
- 7 Man arrested in connection with petrol station robbery
- 8 Increase in town centre parking charges 'is no help to beleaguered shops clinging on'
- 9 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 10 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
Train travellers using First Capital Connect are being warned that services between Finsbury Park and Moorgate have been disrupted throughout the afternoon owing to signalling problems and some services may be late or cancelled this evening until the timetable returns to normal.
London Underground has been accepting tickets on most routes.