Queuing traffic between junctions 4 and 3 of the A1 (M) on Wednesday morning
There is queuing traffic on the A1 (M) on Wednesday morning between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel where there are major roadworks. Further south there is congestion on the A1 Barnet By-Pass southbound at Borehamwood. On the M25 ther
There is queuing traffic on the A1 (M) on Wednesday morning between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel where there are major roadworks.
Further south there is congestion on the A1 Barnet By-Pass southbound at Borehamwood.
On the M25 there is heavy traffic clockwise between junction 20 and junction 21 at Kings Langley.
Motorists are also being warned to expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood because of roadworks and a 50mph limit.
You may also want to watch:
And on the M11 there could be delays between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden because of roadworks and barrier repairs.
There are delays in several areas of the M1. Between Newport Pagnell Services and junction 12 at Flitwick there is queuing traffic southbound following an earlier accident.
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 5 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 10 Praise for hat-trick hero Codi Lee-Spavins from delighted Stotfold boss
There is also slow moving traffic between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 with Flitwick.