Queuing traffic between junctions 4 and 3 of the A1 (M) on Wednesday morning
There is queuing traffic on the A1 (M) on Wednesday morning between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel where there are major roadworks. Further south there is congestion on the A1 Barnet By-Pass southbound at Borehamwood. On the M25 ther
There is queuing traffic on the A1 (M) on Wednesday morning between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel where there are major roadworks.
Further south there is congestion on the A1 Barnet By-Pass southbound at Borehamwood.
On the M25 there is heavy traffic clockwise between junction 20 and junction 21 at Kings Langley.
Motorists are also being warned to expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood because of roadworks and a 50mph limit.
You may also want to watch:
And on the M11 there could be delays between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden because of roadworks and barrier repairs.
There are delays in several areas of the M1. Between Newport Pagnell Services and junction 12 at Flitwick there is queuing traffic southbound following an earlier accident.
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 3 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 6 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 7 COVID-19 cases continue to plummet in Stevenage and North Herts
- 8 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 9 Town's multi-million pound investment is 'once in a generation' opportunity
There is also slow moving traffic between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 with Flitwick.