Queuing traffic between junctions 4 and 3 of the A1 (M) on Wednesday morning
There is queuing traffic on the A1 (M) on Wednesday morning between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel where there are major roadworks. Further south there is congestion on the A1 Barnet By-Pass southbound at Borehamwood. On the M25 ther
There is queuing traffic on the A1 (M) on Wednesday morning between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel where there are major roadworks.
Further south there is congestion on the A1 Barnet By-Pass southbound at Borehamwood.
On the M25 there is heavy traffic clockwise between junction 20 and junction 21 at Kings Langley.
Motorists are also being warned to expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood because of roadworks and a 50mph limit.
And on the M11 there could be delays between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden because of roadworks and barrier repairs.
There are delays in several areas of the M1. Between Newport Pagnell Services and junction 12 at Flitwick there is queuing traffic southbound following an earlier accident.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 4 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 5 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 8 Symonds Green development raises the number of social homes in Stevenage
- 9 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 10 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
There is also slow moving traffic between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 with Flitwick.