See inside this stunning £1.15m Grade II listed barn conversion
- Credit: Putterills
This four-bed Grade II listed barn conversion offers uninterrupted views over idyllic Hertfordshire countryside.
Set in a private development with two similar properties, Hay Barn boasts a wealth of character features, including exposed beams and an oak staircase.
The 1,743 sq ft property was originally part of a working farm, which was developed by Thameside Homes Ltd in 2017.
The accommodation comprises of an open plan living area, four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a fantastic mezzanine overlooking the living area.
The mezzanine provides office/study space, which leads through to the dressing area with its bespoke fitted wardrobes, principal bathroom and, upstairs, a second floor bedroom.
Externally the property provides a patio area ideal for summer entertaining and large garden with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
There is also a carport for two vehicles with power and lighting, plus ample space within the development for visitor parking.
- 1 Licence review for Hitchin's Chicken George after neighbour complaint
- 2 'He lives on in the hearts of those who knew him' - hundreds pay respects to Kajetan at moving mass
- 3 Bid to find living kidney transplant donor for Hitchin girl
- 4 Decision on controversial Lord Lister application deferred
- 5 Permanent parking loss if outdoor seating plans approved
- 6 Stevenage school in 'area of huge deprivation' wins national award
- 7 Hitchin Lavender named the most Instagrammed floral location in UK
- 8 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 9 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 10 Funeral mass for beloved Kajetan Migdal to take place in Letchworth
Knebworth station is a short drive away, serving London's King's Cross/St Pancras in as little as 24 minutes by fast train. The A1(M) is also close at hand.
Hay Barn, Langley Lane, Langley, Hitchin
Guide price: £1,150,000
Putterills, 01462 632222, www.putterills.co.uk