Petition on junction
SIR - The town council has resolved to organise a petition in relation to this matter; This junction is dangerous and needs to be altered for safety purposes. The Letchworth public can currently register their opinion by signing the petition at our offi
SIR - The town council has resolved to organise a petition in relation to this matter; 'This junction is dangerous and needs to be altered for safety purposes.'
The Letchworth public can currently register their opinion by signing the petition at our office at 66-68 Leys Avenue next week, by visiting our website at letchworth-tc.gov.uk, and over the next couple of weeks at various locations around the town, so please keep an eye out for the forms and your town councillors. Let us hope that several hundred signatures which I am sure we will easily obtain can make the Highways Authority think again.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 3 Appeal to save Astonbury Wood is successful
- 4 Police officer's 'text book first aid' saves life of elderly man
- 5 Developer appointed for new Baldock neighbourhoods
- 6 Help transform overgrown land into outdoor classroom
- 7 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 8 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 9 Rotheram shines on dreary day as Datchworth dump Dunstable
- 10 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award