Petition on junction
SIR - The town council has resolved to organise a petition in relation to this matter; This junction is dangerous and needs to be altered for safety purposes. The Letchworth public can currently register their opinion by signing the petition at our offi
SIR - The town council has resolved to organise a petition in relation to this matter; 'This junction is dangerous and needs to be altered for safety purposes.'
The Letchworth public can currently register their opinion by signing the petition at our office at 66-68 Leys Avenue next week, by visiting our website at letchworth-tc.gov.uk, and over the next couple of weeks at various locations around the town, so please keep an eye out for the forms and your town councillors. Let us hope that several hundred signatures which I am sure we will easily obtain can make the Highways Authority think again.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 2 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says council
- 3 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 4 Community fieldwalking to uncover Hitchin's Roman ruins hailed 'huge success'
- 5 Woman taken to hospital after medical incident in town centre
- 6 Still no justice for paramedic killed in 2018 crash
- 7 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 8 Two schools' birthday celebrations can finally go ahead
- 9 Revealed: Stevenage pantomime cast members announced for Aladdin at the Gordon Craig Theatre
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images