No problems for travellers on trains and roads through Comet country on Monday night
All the major roads in and around Comet country seem to be running smoothly as rush hour approached on Monday evening. But motorists were being warned to expect possible delays either side of the Hatfield Tunnel on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 in b
All the major roads in and around Comet country seem to be running smoothly as rush hour approached on Monday evening.
But motorists were being warned to expect possible delays either side of the Hatfield Tunnel on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 in both directions through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
On the M25 in Buckinghamshire there are narrow lanes and a 50mph speed limit both ways through the major roadworks between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 8 with Chorley Wood.
On the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden there is a contraflow through the roadworks so there could be delays.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 there could be heavy traffic between junction 10 at the Luton airport SApur Road and junction 12 Flitwick through the roadworks.
Heavy traffic is reported on the A5 at Caddington westbound between Dunstable Road and the A505 Church Street and on the A421 at Brogborough westbound at the M1 with junction 13.
- 1 Shop employee shaken after knifepoint robbery
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Arsonist jailed for 10 years after setting 'terrifying' house fire
- 4 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 5 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 6 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 7 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 8 Herts Cladiators take part in London rally against 'terrible injustice'
- 9 Boy, 13, subjected to distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 10 Bedfordshire schools mark move to two-tier system
All First Capital Connect and East Coast Main Line train services are running normally.