No problems for travellers on trains and roads through Comet country on Monday night
All the major roads in and around Comet country seem to be running smoothly as rush hour approached on Monday evening. But motorists were being warned to expect possible delays either side of the Hatfield Tunnel on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 in b
All the major roads in and around Comet country seem to be running smoothly as rush hour approached on Monday evening.
But motorists were being warned to expect possible delays either side of the Hatfield Tunnel on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 in both directions through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
On the M25 in Buckinghamshire there are narrow lanes and a 50mph speed limit both ways through the major roadworks between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 8 with Chorley Wood.
On the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden there is a contraflow through the roadworks so there could be delays.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 there could be heavy traffic between junction 10 at the Luton airport SApur Road and junction 12 Flitwick through the roadworks.
Heavy traffic is reported on the A5 at Caddington westbound between Dunstable Road and the A505 Church Street and on the A421 at Brogborough westbound at the M1 with junction 13.
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 3 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 4 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 5 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 6 'COVID can't stop us!' - Zimbabwe school fees raised with garden party after Stevenage Day cancelled
- 7 H-Town Almost Unlocked to celebrate 'eclectic mix' of Hitchin retailers
- 8 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 9 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers
- 10 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award
All First Capital Connect and East Coast Main Line train services are running normally.