No problems for travellers on trains and roads through Comet country on Monday night
All the major roads in and around Comet country seem to be running smoothly as rush hour approached on Monday evening. But motorists were being warned to expect possible delays either side of the Hatfield Tunnel on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 in b
All the major roads in and around Comet country seem to be running smoothly as rush hour approached on Monday evening.
But motorists were being warned to expect possible delays either side of the Hatfield Tunnel on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 in both directions through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
On the M25 in Buckinghamshire there are narrow lanes and a 50mph speed limit both ways through the major roadworks between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 8 with Chorley Wood.
On the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden there is a contraflow through the roadworks so there could be delays.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 there could be heavy traffic between junction 10 at the Luton airport SApur Road and junction 12 Flitwick through the roadworks.
Heavy traffic is reported on the A5 at Caddington westbound between Dunstable Road and the A505 Church Street and on the A421 at Brogborough westbound at the M1 with junction 13.
- 1 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 2 Body found in search for missing woman
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 6 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire
- 7 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 8 COVID-19 cases continue to plummet in Stevenage and North Herts
- 9 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 10 I love it when a plan comes together: Alex Revell happy with Stevenage's resurgence
All First Capital Connect and East Coast Main Line train services are running normally.