No delays for motorists on the A1 (M) through Comet country on Monday night
Traffic is moving smoothly on the A1 (M) through Comet country on Monday night during rush hour. The only problems are around junction 3 and 4 both ways either side of the Hatfield Tunnel because of the roadworks and a 40mph speed limit. Motorists are als
Traffic is moving smoothly on the A1 (M) through Comet country on Monday night during rush hour.
The only problems are around junction 3 and 4 both ways either side of the Hatfield Tunnel because of the roadworks and a 40mph speed limit.
Motorists are also being warned of possible delays on the M11 in both directions between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden.
On the M25 there are the normal warnings of possible delays in both directions for motorists between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 19 at Chorley Wood because of 50mph speed restrictions around the roadworks area.
In Bishop's Stortford there is heavy traffic reported on the A1059 Station Road.
On the M1 expect delays both ways between the Luton Airport Spur Road at junction10 and junction 12 for Flitwick and southbound between junction 13 Milton Keynes South and junction 12 with Flitwick because of a 50mph speed restriction around the roadworks.
- 1 Have your say on plans to redevelop The Forum in Stevenage
- 2 Multiple homes burgled in Letchworth
- 3 Letchworth pond tested and fish removed after animals found dead
- 4 Molly-Mae Hague announces pregnancy in adorable Instagram video
- 5 Stevenage Railway Station: Normal train service resumes after major repairs
- 6 Baby Asian elephant calf named 'Queen' at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 Chocolates sold at Tesco stores recalled after health risk discovered
- 8 100 Herts police officers to carry nasal spray to prevent drug deaths
- 9 All the Thameslink routes which will run during the early October strike
- 10 Standalone 10k keeps getting better and better says race boss
On the A5 at Whipsnade there are reports of heavy traffic between the B4540 at Lynch Hill and Mayfield Road.