Motorists warned of congestion around Hatfield Tunnel on A1 (M) on Wednesday evening
Slow moving traffic is reported tonight on the A1 (M) between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit. On the M25 motorists are being warned to expect possible delays between
Slow moving traffic is reported tonight on the A1 (M) between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
On the M25 motorists are being warned to expect possible delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the major roadworks where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
Queuing traffic is reported on the A5 at Flamstead both ways at Chequers Hill in the roadworks area.
Motorists using the M1 should expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road where there is queuing his evening and junction 12 for Flitwick where there is a contraflow through the roadworks.
On the M11 there could be delays between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden through the roadworks where one lane is closed in both directions.
- 1 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 2 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 3 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 4 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 5 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 6 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 7 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 MP registers another job despite Owen Paterson fallout
- 10 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change