Motorists warned of congestion around Hatfield Tunnel on A1 (M) on Wednesday evening
Slow moving traffic is reported tonight on the A1 (M) between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit. On the M25 motorists are being warned to expect possible delays between
Slow moving traffic is reported tonight on the A1 (M) between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
On the M25 motorists are being warned to expect possible delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the major roadworks where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
Queuing traffic is reported on the A5 at Flamstead both ways at Chequers Hill in the roadworks area.
Motorists using the M1 should expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road where there is queuing his evening and junction 12 for Flitwick where there is a contraflow through the roadworks.
You may also want to watch:
On the M11 there could be delays between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden through the roadworks where one lane is closed in both directions.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 3 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 7 Freedom Day: Events to go ahead but hospitality will be affected, says BID manager
- 8 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 9 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation