Motorists faced slow journey on A1 (M) around Stevenage on Wednesday morning
Motorists faced a slow journey on the A1 (M) southbound today with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage and between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between the roadworks area. Heavy, slow moving traffic was also reported on the
Motorists faced a slow journey on the A1 (M) southbound today with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage and between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between the roadworks area.
Heavy, slow moving traffic was also reported on the A602 Broadhall Way, Stevenage; on the A1 Barnet By-Pass around Borehamwood and the A10 in Cheshunt.
On the M25 there is queuing traffic at junction 25 for Enfield and slow moving traffic between junction 16 with the M40 and junctions 17 and 15.
On the M11 there is queuing traffic for five miles southbound between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick through the roadworks area where there is a contraflow and heavy traffic is reported on the A1 at Roxton at the junction with the Black Cat Roundabout at Sandy soutbound at the junction with the A603.
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 3 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 4 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 5 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 6 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 7 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 8 Professional artist born out of school lockdown project
- 9 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 10 COVID-19 cases continue to plummet in Stevenage and North Herts