Motorists faced slow journey on A1 (M) around Stevenage on Wednesday morning
Motorists faced a slow journey on the A1 (M) southbound today with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage and between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between the roadworks area. Heavy, slow moving traffic was also reported on the
Motorists faced a slow journey on the A1 (M) southbound today with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage and between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between the roadworks area.
Heavy, slow moving traffic was also reported on the A602 Broadhall Way, Stevenage; on the A1 Barnet By-Pass around Borehamwood and the A10 in Cheshunt.
On the M25 there is queuing traffic at junction 25 for Enfield and slow moving traffic between junction 16 with the M40 and junctions 17 and 15.
On the M11 there is queuing traffic for five miles southbound between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick through the roadworks area where there is a contraflow and heavy traffic is reported on the A1 at Roxton at the junction with the Black Cat Roundabout at Sandy soutbound at the junction with the A603.
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 5 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Treble for Codi Lee-Spavins and three points for Stotfold in victory over Letchworth