Motorists faced slow journey on A1 (M) around Stevenage on Wednesday morning
Motorists faced a slow journey on the A1 (M) southbound today with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage and between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between the roadworks area. Heavy, slow moving traffic was also reported on the
Motorists faced a slow journey on the A1 (M) southbound today with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage and between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between the roadworks area.
Heavy, slow moving traffic was also reported on the A602 Broadhall Way, Stevenage; on the A1 Barnet By-Pass around Borehamwood and the A10 in Cheshunt.
On the M25 there is queuing traffic at junction 25 for Enfield and slow moving traffic between junction 16 with the M40 and junctions 17 and 15.
On the M11 there is queuing traffic for five miles southbound between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden.
On the M1 expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick through the roadworks area where there is a contraflow and heavy traffic is reported on the A1 at Roxton at the junction with the Black Cat Roundabout at Sandy soutbound at the junction with the A603.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 4 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 5 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 8 Symonds Green development raises the number of social homes in Stevenage
- 9 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 10 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant