Motorists face delays on A1 (M) on Thursday night after lorry breakdown
There are problems facing motorist using the A1 (M) northbound on Thursday evening between junctions 3 and 4 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel where a lorry has broken down and there are reports of queuing traffic. Traffic has returned to normal northbou
There are problems facing motorist using the A1 (M) northbound on Thursday evening between junctions 3 and 4 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel where a lorry has broken down and there are reports of queuing traffic.
Traffic has returned to normal northbound between junction 7 and 8 at Stevenage after a period of congestion this afternoon.
On the A10 Great Cambridge Road, Waltham Cross, there is heavy traffic both ways between the A121 Winston Churchill Way and Enfield towards junction 25 of the M25.
Other hot spots on the M25 on Thursday evening are between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 17 at Maple Cross clockwise and both ways between junction 16 and 17 where there is a 50mph speed limit through the road works area.
You may also want to watch:
On the M11 driver should expect some delays through the road works between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden.
On the M1 in Bedfordshire there is a contraflow system between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 with Flitwick and speed restriction between junction 12 and junction 13 southbound. There is currently heavy traffic reported between junction 9 at Redbourn and junction 11 at Dunstable.
- 1 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 2 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 3 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 4 Patients sing praises of new Letchworth vaccine centre
- 5 Council tax to rise as Stevenage residents bear brunt of COVID-19 costs
- 6 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
- 7 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 8 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 9 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 10 Stalker jailed after six month period that left victim 'powerless'