Monday night misery for motorists on the M25 and the A602 in Stevenage
Motorists are facing problems on the M25 on Monday night with heavy traffic following an accident between junction 24 with Potters Bar and junction 23 with the A1 and police report congestion all the way back to Enfield. Also on the M25 the normal problem
Motorists are facing problems on the M25 on Monday night with heavy traffic following an accident between junction 24 with Potters Bar and junction 23 with the A1 and police report congestion all the way back to Enfield.
Also on the M25 the normal problems remain around the road works and 50mph speed restriction area between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood.
On the A1 (M) heavy traffic is reported both ways either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junctions 4 and 3.
Walkers Road off of Southdown Road, Harpenden, is partially blocked by an accident and there is heavy traffic on the A602 Hitchin Road both ways around Ingleside Drive, Stevenage.
You may also want to watch:
Heavy traffic is also reported on the A414 North Orbital Road eastbound between the Park Street roundabout and the A1081 London Road, St Albans, and on the A10 Great Cambridge Road, Cheshunt, northbound between the A121 Winston Churchill Way and the A1170 Great Cambridge Road.
In Bedfordshire there is very heavy traffic on the M1 northbound around junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and on the A5 at Hockliffe northbound at the A4012 Leighton Road.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 4 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 5 Chicken for England! Fast food branch shares inside scoop on feeding our Euros squad
- 6 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 7 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 8 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 9 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 10 Brett Donnelly happy with squad building as Stotfold aim for promotion goal