Monday morning misery for motorists on the A1(M) around Stevenage
Heavy traffic is reported southbound on the A1 (M) between junction 8 and 7 around Stevenage on Monday morning and further south there is slow moving traffic between junction 6 at Welwyn and 4 Hertford as well as either side of the Hatfield Tunnel. On the
Heavy traffic is reported southbound on the A1 (M) between junction 8 and 7 around Stevenage on Monday morning and further south there is slow moving traffic between junction 6 at Welwyn and 4 Hertford as well as either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
On the A1 Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic southbound between Stirling Corner and the by-pass in Borehamwood.
On the M25 there are the normal problems of slow traffic between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood with 50mph speed restrictions around the roadworks.
On the M11 drivers are warned to expect possible delays between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden because of the roads repairs.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 in Bedfordshire the motorway is blocked southbound at the junction 11 with the A505 owing to an accident and police are warning of delays of up to 45 minutes.
Between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick there are delays because of roadworks.
- 1 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 2 Teaching assistant celebrates 50 years of working at school
- 3 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 4 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 5 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says county council
- 6 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 7 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 8 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 9 Still no justice for paramedic killed in 2018 crash
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after medical incident in town centre
There is also heavy traffic reported around Bedford on The Embankment and Bushmead Avenue and on the A421 both ways on the A6 and junction 13 of the M1.