Misery for motorists on A1 (M) on Tuesday evening between Welwyn and Stevenage
Motorists using the AM (1) are being warned they could face delays on Tuesday evening. Heavy traffic is causing congestion northbound between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 7 with the Novotel at Stevenage. There is also very slow moving traffic northbo
Motorists using the AM (1) are being warned they could face delays on Tuesday evening.
Heavy traffic is causing congestion northbound between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 7 with the Novotel at Stevenage.
There is also very slow moving traffic northbound between junction 3 with St Albans and junction 4 with Hertford.
On the A1 at Roxton there is heavy traffic northbound at the Black Cat roundabout.
Also expect delays on the M25 where there is queuing traffic clockwise between junction 22 at St Albans and junction 23 with the A1 (M) following an earlier accident.
There are also reports of heavy traffic and delays clockwise on the Berkshire stretch of the motorway between junction 12 with the M4 and junction 17 with the A412 at Maple Cross.
- 1 Possible changes to bin collections in North Herts
- 2 Two arrests made in connection with Stevenage brawl
- 3 Stevenage Charter Fair returns this week
- 4 Man reportedly 'exposed himself' in front of 14-year-old girl on Thameslink train
- 5 Stevenage stabbings: Three men suffer life-changing injuries
- 6 'Terrible' oil spill in Hitchin river causes multiple bird deaths
- 7 More October railway strikes announced with four unions now on board
- 8 Never say die attitude will always give us a chance says Stevenage hero Dan Sweeney
- 9 Stevenage: Four suffer stab wounds in St Nicholas
- 10 Call the Sweeney! Boro nick all three points to notch another Lamex victory
On the M1 in Hertfordshire there is very slow moving traffic northbound between junction 8 with Hemel Hempstead and junction 11 at Dunstable in the roadworks area. Also expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick.
Motorists are also being warned of possible congestion on the M11 at junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 for Saffron Walden through the roadworks area where one lane has been closed in both directions.