Mail method is a mess
I too had the same experience with the Royal Mail as the lady in the recent edition of The Comet My son sent me a Mother s Day card posted on March 15, first class. I received one of the reasons for non-delivery of cards on March 21 informing me that the
I too had the same experience with the Royal Mail as the lady in the recent edition of The Comet
My son sent me a Mother's Day card posted on March 15, first class. I received one of the reasons for non-delivery of cards on March 21 informing me that the envelope was a little overweight, there would be a £1 handling fee, but why did it take until March 21 to let me know?
After making many telephone calls about the said card, it seems that they had lost it.
The last phone call I made was on April 5, when apparently the card was still in the sorting office. I finally received it that afternoon by my postman who went back to collect it for me, for which I thank him very much for doing so. What a way to run a Post Office. I am disgusted to say the least. It seems that the customer is put last all of the time.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs P STANDBRIDGE, Fawcett Road, Chells, Stevenage
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 7 Freedom Day: Events to go ahead but hospitality will be affected, says BID manager
- 8 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 9 Survivors Against Domestic Abuse opens 23rd safe space as demand for services rises
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation