Luke Archer comes back to NHC
- Credit: Archant
Interns Wayne Johnson and Melissa Agard interviewed a fashion designer and former North Hertfordshire College student last week.
Luke Archer, winner of the Alfa Romeo Young Designer Award 2013, met with the pair last Thursday to speak about how he has gone from studying fashion at college to becoming a successful fashion designer.
During the interview Luke went into a lot of detail on how hard he has worked
to get where he is today.
You will have a chance to hear what he had to say in a video which will be available in the near future.
Luke is another example of an excellent student from NHC and will be an inspiration to future fashion designers around Hertfordshire.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 3 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 4 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 5 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 6 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 7 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 10 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes