Luke Archer comes back to NHC
- Credit: Archant
Interns Wayne Johnson and Melissa Agard interviewed a fashion designer and former North Hertfordshire College student last week.
Luke Archer, winner of the Alfa Romeo Young Designer Award 2013, met with the pair last Thursday to speak about how he has gone from studying fashion at college to becoming a successful fashion designer.
During the interview Luke went into a lot of detail on how hard he has worked
to get where he is today.
You will have a chance to hear what he had to say in a video which will be available in the near future.
You may also want to watch:
Luke is another example of an excellent student from NHC and will be an inspiration to future fashion designers around Hertfordshire.
- 1 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 2 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 3 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
- 4 Officers investigating vehicle interferences urge victims to come forward
- 5 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 6 The beach is back! Hitchin to welcome the return of sun and sand for the ultimate staycation
- 7 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 8 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 9 Crowds flock to Hitchin for Bucklersbury and Sun Street Day
- 10 'Fight for what is yours' - Alyssa Smith Jewellery's message following High Court win