Luke Archer comes back to NHC
- Credit: Archant
Interns Wayne Johnson and Melissa Agard interviewed a fashion designer and former North Hertfordshire College student last week.
Luke Archer, winner of the Alfa Romeo Young Designer Award 2013, met with the pair last Thursday to speak about how he has gone from studying fashion at college to becoming a successful fashion designer.
During the interview Luke went into a lot of detail on how hard he has worked
to get where he is today.
You will have a chance to hear what he had to say in a video which will be available in the near future.
You may also want to watch:
Luke is another example of an excellent student from NHC and will be an inspiration to future fashion designers around Hertfordshire.
- 1 Council tax to rise in county after 'extraordinary' year
- 2 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 3 No jab, no job COVID-19 policy rolled out at care homes
- 4 Huge maturity from Stevenage's on-loan Chelsea man Jamie Cumming as he deals with 'the life of a keeper'
- 5 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 6 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 7 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 8 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
- 9 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 10 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death